SHL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHL Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SHL in March 2014.

Interview

HR recruiter contacted me afterage looking at my linkedin profile. I was asked to take a short online assessment test. Surprisingly that turned out to be almost 3 hour long test comprising in-depth Java, MS Sql server, Language comprehension and IQ tests (I wouldn't have taken these tests had I been told actuTal length and content of this test). This was followed by a phone interview by a VP.
    I was later called for an in office interview that comprised of 3 individual interviews by various levels of staff. Two interviewer appeared to be little intimidated, were subdued and didn't ask much. Third interviewer, from head office, was little difficult. He wanted answers that he thought to be correct.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHL (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

I began the process after a web add was pushed out to me from the Ladders. I went to the website and did some research then filled out the online application and sent my resume in. I networked through linked in and connected with a hiring manager. A few days later, an HR representative contacted me through email and sent me an online assessment to take. I took the assessment and a few days later was called for an interview with HR over the phone. After that Interview I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that Interview I was scheduled for a full day onsite interview with a presentation. This interview was delayed due to some scheduling conflicts but eventually I was able to get in and do the group presentation and individual interviews. I was on site for about 5 hours that day. A few days later I also phone interviewed with the Incoming president. Lastly an offer was extended and negotiated and I began working for the company several weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interviewing types of questions...Tell me about a time when you had a difficult client. How did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just some mild back and forth and the base was increased about 10%.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHL.

Interview

Online tests
    Face to face interview
    Offer

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the position and its job description?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHL in February 2012.

Interview

1. an online psychometric test
    2. in-person group discussion
    3. in-person 1:1 presentation
    4. final 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to shift into consulting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the company had fixed bands but I really liked the management and the way they conducted the entire process