SIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at SIA

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SIA (Alexandria, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Originally contacted by the Sales Manager via email within a few days of submitting my resume. An interview was scheduled a week later. SIA is a small office, but a very professionally managed and successful operation. I originally met with the Sales Manager, then met with the Vice President of Marketing. The gentlemen I met with were very friendly, highly experienced, informative and professional. They did a great job of describing the position and its responsibilities. They also made time to discuss the Security industry and the SIA member organizations.

Interview Questions

• How did the recession affect your job?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SIA.

Interview

Went for a 2 hour written test follow by a 20mins interview. The written test kind of feel like a GCE 'O' level examination. The written test requires you to write a compo and also a précis (summary) and the essay questions are also not difficult. The environment is good and the interviewers are also very welcoming and helpful.

SIA Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SIA in March 2010.

Interview

Assessment tests

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SIA (Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)) in February 2008.

Interview

3 days interview

Interview Questions

• is it ok if we ask you to cut your hair?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate on the date of joinning.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SIA (Paris (France)) in January 2014.

Interview

Très bien !
    Très professionnel
    Faites part des questions les plus difficiles ou plus inattendues qui vont ont été posées au cours de cet entretien.
    Rédigez 30 mots au minimum sur le processus de recrutement et d'entretien d'embauche.Rédigez 30 mots au minimum sur le processus de recrutement et d'entretien d'embauche.

Interview Questions

• Veuillez nous indiquer votre expérience globale concernant cet entretien   Answer Question