SIGMAnet Interview Questions in Ontario, CA | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIGMAnet (Ontario, CA).

Interview

The process was very disorganized. I did a phone interview that was followed by an in person interview on the same day. The in person interview took about two hours because I had to wait around and then I had to interview with about four different individuals, all of which had no clue how to professionally interview a candidate. One individual refused to acknowledge me, he did not introduce himself or ask who I was and debunked every answer I provided him with. He was extremely unprofessional and made me not want to take the job. I received a call back for another position they had available, which I put off for some time due to my experience with the a fore mentioned individual. However, this interview was by far more professional and I felt better about the company after interviewing with the CIO.

Interview Questions

• I was asked an array of questions from the different individuals I interviewed with:

How would you handle an angry customer?

How smart are you?

What is some percent of another number?

How would you handle different projects due at the same time for different individuals?

Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question