SITA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2016

2.8

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bohemia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SITA (Bohemia, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

They made a full review of my work experience, asking for as much details as possible from each project I have worked. The MsC degree contributed a lot but due to a lack of experience in Azure platform I was dismissed.

ITIL Service Transition Service Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Grueling, without a good reason - two hours in the middle of the day - could not arrange for another time. Difficult for an employed person to accommodate. Panel Interview first - described the initiative this role is for, then all the challenges they face trying to succeed at it. Then a second, one on one interview with a different manager.

Interview Questions

• Only situational questions - "Tell me about a time..." Nothing about my skills set or how I could help SITA accomplish its goals.   Answer Question

SITA Response

Jun 15, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I am passionate about creating a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process and I’m sorry that we have clearly ... More

Manager- Technical Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was highly technical on VHF operations, ground networks towards Airborne communications. It was a challenging interview and one needed to come well prepared.

On the flip side, it took SITA more than five months to get me a reimbursement for the rental car used to drive to their facility from the airport. It appears their HR processes aren't streamlined for timely reimbursement. Both the HR Talent Acquisition specialist and myself had completely lost hope on the reimbursement due to the complex procedures within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Q1. How would you trouble-shoot or, rectify a VHF ground issue?
      Q2. Where would you commence to troubleshoot?
      Q3. How would you manage the challenges within the organization?
      1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for the job online. I was immediately called by the recruiting company who introduced my resume to the hiring manager. I had to answer several questions for the agency which was part of their screening process. They sent my resume & information to the hiring manager who had an initial telephone interview with me. I was then passed to the next level which was a SKYPE interview with the Geography President who apparently interviews all candidates they hire. From there I was flown to Atlanta to give a one-hour presentation and met face-to-face with 5 people on site.

Interview Questions

• Is sales an art or a science?   1 Answer

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SITA in August 2014.

Interview

The Manager was professional and courteous and the phone screen went well. She advised me that the internal recruiter that I had spoken with would get back to me with the next steps in the process. It was a basic overall interview, not very heavy on the technical details, what you would expect for a round one.

Interview Questions

• I was able to answer all the technical questions with ease and came up with several good questions for the manager.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SITA (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview which ran through my experience in detail including what I would offer to the role from past positions and examples. Also a number of competency based questions on different sceanrios. Seemed to be a focus on why I wnated to work for SITA, motivations and long term ambitions.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work at SITA   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SITA.

Interview

Was initially contacted via recruiter after applying online. Spent 15 minutes on the phone before setting up interview with hiring manager. Progressed to the very end but at each stage I had to keep reaching out to find out next steps. The communication was extremely poor.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about sales methods and how I've applied them before   Answer Question

Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SITA (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

screening call + interview with direct report. overall background for application is being asked. Experience IS required in the field you apply for as training options are very limited.

Quality Assurance Validation, Montreal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SITA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Laborius and too long.
    Got 1h30 interview with a Head Hunter
    Got 50 mins phone interview with SITA
    At Sita, got 30 min written exam plus 1 hour of intense questionning.
    They are not flexible on date when to have the interview only time.

Interview Questions

• Talk about all your work experience from you CV 1 by 1.   Answer Question
    • Technical questions like writing programming languages formatting and syntax   Answer Question
    • Give a past conflict situation   Answer Question
    • They ask you if you summited your CV to other companies...kinda odd   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SITA (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and I had a first interview on the phone.
    Then we fixed the day for a meeting. I was said that the interview would only be 15 minutes long but in the end I stayed there 30 min with my interlocutor who appeared to be a further coworker if I was to be taken for the job. The interview went pretty well as I was told to be a missed element for their group. I will now have a third interview with them.