SJSU Spartan Shops Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops (San Jose, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by three company managers at simultaneously. The Human Resource director was the main conductor of the interview, while the managers took varied participation. The personality played an important part, as they strongly believe in the categories the personality test states you're strongest in.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

-Super Easy
    -Just tell me about yourself and state your work experience

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops (San Jose, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

knew the manager, manager knew my work ethic and style, had worked with mngr prior ... was hired on the spot, no questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not applicable

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops (San Jose, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Pretty simple actually. The application process, like most now, was done online via a standard questionnaire that doubles as a sort of mini interview before the main one. The type that is like a multiple choice quiz not too different from the ones used at Best Buy(but not as long).

After passing the questionnaire part of the interview I was called in for an actual interview. I met with one of the leads of the facility and we had the interview. General questions were asked such as employment history and what I do at the university, I was given a run down of all the tasks and potential things that may need to be done on the fly if I were to be employed.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any, but I always get side ironed when they ask "when was a time you had to go above and beyond the call of duty".   Answer Question