SK Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SK Telecom Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview was fair and well received. However, on the second interview, the recruiting manager was hurried and seemed to want to end the conversation, stat. Since she was so "busy", it seemed as though she was more interested in on getting reseach done for their new system rather than conducting an interview.

Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

First, I interviewed with couple of design team member, including team manager. They told me about their work and asked me general questions about my background and skills. It was pretty casual.
    Second, I talked with a recruiter and it was pretty much about informational interview. Overall, it was pretty relaxed and casual.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SK Telecom in November 2015.

Interview

direct interview with the team, usually the team will choose the candidate that they need. you can get several interviews or just only one. they will ask you related your past experiences and related the company.
    sometimes the Question was really unpredictable, because you didn't know which team that will interested on you.
    overall they need marketer from respective country

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about Launcher ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SK Telecom.

Interview

Technical Interview, Intellectual Test, Personality Test, and then C-level Interview.
    All process takes about minimum 1~2 months.
    Technical Interview differs according to teams/orgs.
    Technical questions were somewhat simple.
    Personality test is on the contrary challenging, though depending on your background; applicants should be careful even in easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle when you are in a situation of (somewhat difficult) conflicting with co-workers.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

1.Profile Scanning
    2.Coding Test: 5 question-> writing code on paper, 1hour + Coding Interview
      - Reserve every words of a sentence
      - Separate integer part and float part of a float number
      - Count 0 numbers at the end of N!
      - Find MIN of an array
      - Merge 2 array of Strings and Sort the merged array
     Coding Interview:
      - Explain about above coding questions and your code on paper.
      - Compare Interface & abstract class. Abstract class seems enough for child class to override parents class, why we need interface
    3.Experience Interview
    4.Apptitude Interview
    5.Physical Checking

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

4 In-depth interviews including senior manager, vice president during 2 weeks.
    Followed with group discussions and individual presentation related with telecommunication business
    1:1 Interview, Group/Panel Interview, Skills Test, Personality Test, Background Check, Presentation
    Applied online and submitted resume, CV, personal vision about my career

Interview Questions

• How do you see our company's vision in the next 30 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a typical representative of Korean large company. First, you should be prepared for self-introduction which can make you stood out among the applicants. It was a group interview. After finishing self introduction, manager suggests some problem related with the social issue Korean society is facing. So, you have to brief recent issues up to be ready for proper answer. And with the respective points, applicants including myself started group discussion on the topic provided. Manager looked what was going around the discussion and evaluated us. It is a typical interview process of Korean company.

Interview Questions

• Responsibility of company over the society it based on. What do you think about?   1 Answer

Engineer of Data Mining Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

Since I am a university student with no work experience applying for a summer intern, the interviewer didn't expect too much of me. I was asked about my class projects, courses taken, available working periods, etc. Actually the interviewer phoned me the very day after I applied online, and I was not prepared for it at all! It was disaster...

Interview Questions

• Did you work in other companies before? If not, did you do any big projects in C++ in class?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2011.

Interview

I entered SK Telecom through a special employment program, and I've got an interview with VP and Team Leader in my office.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for you to move the company?
      Can you bet you won't move any more?   Answer Question