SK Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SK Telecom Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at SK Telecom

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SK Telecom.

Interview

Technical Interview, Intellectual Test, Personality Test, and then C-level Interview.
    All process takes about minimum 1~2 months.
    Technical Interview differs according to teams/orgs.
    Technical questions were somewhat simple.
    Personality test is on the contrary challenging, though depending on your background; applicants should be careful even in easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle when you are in a situation of (somewhat difficult) conflicting with co-workers.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

4 In-depth interviews including senior manager, vice president during 2 weeks.
    Followed with group discussions and individual presentation related with telecommunication business
    1:1 Interview, Group/Panel Interview, Skills Test, Personality Test, Background Check, Presentation
    Applied online and submitted resume, CV, personal vision about my career

Interview Questions

• How do you see our company's vision in the next 30 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a typical representative of Korean large company. First, you should be prepared for self-introduction which can make you stood out among the applicants. It was a group interview. After finishing self introduction, manager suggests some problem related with the social issue Korean society is facing. So, you have to brief recent issues up to be ready for proper answer. And with the respective points, applicants including myself started group discussion on the topic provided. Manager looked what was going around the discussion and evaluated us. It is a typical interview process of Korean company.

Interview Questions

• Responsibility of company over the society it based on. What do you think about?   1 Answer

Engineer of Data Mining Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

Since I am a university student with no work experience applying for a summer intern, the interviewer didn't expect too much of me. I was asked about my class projects, courses taken, available working periods, etc. Actually the interviewer phoned me the very day after I applied online, and I was not prepared for it at all! It was disaster...

Interview Questions

• Did you work in other companies before? If not, did you do any big projects in C++ in class?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SK Telecom (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2011.

Interview

I entered SK Telecom through a special employment program, and I've got an interview with VP and Team Leader in my office.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for you to move the company?
      Can you bet you won't move any more?
      Answer Question