SKF India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SKF India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.8

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhandara, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SKF India (Bhandara, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have crossed through 3 level
    1. Personal Interview with the site team.
    2. Technical with the project team & the site team. also, my opinion.
    3. At last joining procedure salary breakup, payroll, incentive, job profile etc.
    My whole process takes place at the sites. so for further HR contact, you & asked about your documents, benefits, salary etc.

Interview Questions

• My opinion of bearing failure.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SKF India.

Interview

We first had an online test basically aptitude and technical. The technical questions were very simple.
    Interviewers very friendly and encouraging. It was a Basic HR interview as the job profile for GETs is basically sales.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What are the projects you worked on?
      Whether yo have any trouble in relocating?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SKF India (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Process was fine.Three members took the interview, two from technical and one from HR. Good mix of technical as well as HR questions. I was interviewed for half an hour. But they generally look for some soft skills. Don't tell something that you actually haven't done. Like they asked me what important decision I had taken in my life. There was nothing to say, so, I said I opted for engineering after 10. Later, after the interview, he told me that I should have said that thankfully I had others who took decision on my behalf and I haven't taken any important decision as such. Be acceptible. Don't try to make up answers when there is no need. Just accept the truth.

Interview Questions

• Questions on projects and internship. Production efficiency, formula of power and units, questions related to bearing manufacturing and they asked me to draw a bearing.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SKF India (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was pool placement and they visited our campus. Earlier about 10 days ago, a technical+aptitude test was taken and candidates were selected for final interview.

The aptitude was very hard and time taking and only those mastered in it were able to go through.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SKF India (Bhopal (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Written Round - 120 Questions
    2. Interview - Technical and HR

The Written round is a Technical + Aptitude Round. The Aptitude was quite tough, although the Technical was easy.

153 Students sat in the process where 30 were selected for the Interviews.

The interviews were HR+Technical in the same panel. The Technical interview revolves around your project and training/Internship. HR questions were not peculiar.

Interview Questions

• Q.1: Tell me something about yourself that is not on your CV.
      Q.2: Strengths and Weaknesses
      Q.3: Project and Training
      Q.4: Why SKF?
      Q.5: How will you be an asset to our Company?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SKF India (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

first written test..
    Technical questions are very easy and you will have enough time to recheck after attempting all questions.
    Aptitude, very tough .you must be very quick at calculations and don't spend much time on English passages.
    Then comes interview one technical ,2 HR.
    Job is sale and technical.
    once you get selected you are supposed to do sales profile for six-months and technical for another six months.
    If they are satisfied by your performance then you will be established as a full-time employee.
    Coming to the interview it was very friendly.
    Even the HR has good knowledge about technical concepts and applications.
    you wont feel nervous at all.They will let you take your own time and encourage you while you are talking.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to projects
      which department I want to join if i get selected to SKF
      and mostly HR questions   Answer Question

GET (Mechanical) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SKF India (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Just had two rounds. The first round was an online test and had two sections - Aptitude and Technical which had individual cut offs and an overall cut off. There were 60 questions for 45 min time in each section. Technical round had questions mainly from Production Technology, and IC Engines. Few questions were also asked from Thermal Engineering and Strength Of Materials. The technical questions were Theoretical and quite easy while aptitude was time consuming. The second round was a Technical + HR PI round. Questions were based mostly on Resume.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SKF India (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for Graduate Engineering Trainee GET. It was College campus based selection process and many colleges participated in it. The interview was very pleasant. There weren't any serious questions. It was purely HR related questions. Interviewers were making us very comfortable. The overall experience was a nice one and they selected the candidates on the same day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite hobby?
      Why did you choose to sit in this company's interview?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SKF India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview process was lite. They were checking my problem solving and analytical skills. Very few technical question. It was a panel interview one from HR one from Production and one from Sales. They asked me about my project, internship.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SKF India (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

They came for recruitment on campus.1st round was test consisting of 50 core questions which are to be answered in 45 minutes and 60 aptitude question in 45 minutes.Core questions were easy to moderate level and aptitude paper was lengthy.Next round was panel interview which is totally random with no technical questions.The questions on internship experience were asked.

Interview Questions

• why mechanical engineering?   1 Answer