SNBL USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SNBL USA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SNBL USA.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, typical STAR (behavioral) questions, lasted about half and hour. I was then brought in for an in person interview that lasted about 2 hours. It was 3 different panel interviews, first was with the department that I would be working with, second was with the manager and director of the department and lastly I interviewed with the HR representative. All the interviews were typical, focusing more on my past experience with a few behavioral questions thrown in. Nothing terrible, much of what I spoke about was repeated with the other panels.

My feeling for the first two interviews was more if my personality would mesh with theirs. Did they like me as a person, and less to do with my skills.

Interview Questions

• Can't really remember a specific questions, again it was very typical, however they did want to know what relevant GLP experience I had.   1 Answer

Scientist/Study Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNBL USA in February 2016.

Interview

Waste of time! If you respect your time and energy do not even bother with application to this company and even further wasting your time for an interview. It is definitely safe and secure to stay away from this company, and not to damage your nerves.

Interview Questions

• Are you or any person you know affiliated with animal rights groups?   1 Answer

SNBL USA Response

Apr 5, 2016 – Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am sorry your interview experience was not more positive. We take these reviews seriously. Unfortunately, details of your experience were not provided for us... More

Histology Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SNBL USA (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

They took very long to get back to me after I applied for the position and turned me down after such a long interview and yet their senior staff members were less qualified the I was and the position is always open. I wounder if they were afraid to chose me since I had more experience then the supervisor herself. They were very unprofessional.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNBL USA (Everett, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first then face to face interview. Site interview with the head of the department, then panel of 4 people including the hiring manager, followed by 2 people then another 2. A tour of the lab is given first. I could tell hiring manager was not interested in me before I walked in. Signs: rushed the lab tour, no eye contact whatsoever, no smile, etc..

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe the Western Blot protocol
      2. Describe how would you design a method
      3. What do you know about the company
      4. Questions on your resume, unrelated to job description   Answer Question

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNBL USA (Everett, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Multiple people interviews, from HR to the department staff. They wanted to find if the right match had the right chemistry for the department. One of the department interviewer was very impersonal, but later you find out how critical is in the determination of getting hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave them my salary range and they proposed a higher pay than my current salary. It was very smooth.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNBL USA (Everett, WA).

Interview

My interview took place after graduation with a B.S. in ISS, and though I had several years of call-center technical support experience, I was still very new to the hands-on portion of the IT field. The interview was a multi-step process. First I interviewed in a small room with one of the technical support team members, of which there were four. Then the full group came in, then their supervisor shortly thereafter. Worst interview I've ever experienced in my life. The all-male group seemed condescending and critical. They intimidated me with several technical, situational questions that were highly complex, proprietary, and multi-part in nature, and I was required to answer each of them verbally. The supervisor picked apart my resume, grilling me about how it was that I felt that I was qualified for this position with such a diverse work history. He made several insensitive comments, and for much of the interview I felt as though I was under attack. I'm normally a very confident individual, but I just wasn't mature enough for this interview. It was too much for me. When I reported what happened to my job-placement counselor through my school, she was taken aback. Not only was she shocked by how they treated me, she stated they knew that I had just graduated from school, and was looking for experience.

Interview Questions

• Many questions involving situational, atypical occurrences with regard to Windows operations, support, and administration.   Answer Question

Research Associate Formulations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SNBL USA (Everett, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Had an interview with almost everyone in the departmet, for about 3 hours, as well as a rep from HR, and both managers. People asked duplicate questions, and most people were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How I deal with difficult people   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNBL USA.

Interview

Easy interview process. Started with Q & A over the phone then later, in person with the hiring manager. Great tour of the facility although not sure if they still do that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNBL USA.

Interview

My interview was many years ago. I must have met half the company during the day long first interview process. Since then I don't think the process has changed much. I think the company places some amount of emphasis on finding the right fit, but doesn't really expect folks to stay much beyond 2 years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not negotiation, though I would encourage people to shoot for as high a salary they can get on entry because the raises are not large once you're in there.

Pathology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SNBL USA (Everett, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

It was pretty long--multiple people came to interview me. Everyone was courteous and professional and they got back to me within a fairly quick time frame which was greatly appreciated. I was given a tour of the facilities which appeared in good shape.