SNC-Lavalin Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Create your profile to get personalized information

SNC-Lavalin Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at SNC-Lavalin

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, knowledge online tests, 1;1 interview and group panel , criminal and references check. Take 3 months from first phone call to receiving an offer. You can always ask for higher salaries they have margin to negotiate. You can also ask for extra vacation weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SNC-Lavalin

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was your usual process consisting of an initial telephone-screening, followed by An in-person interview and a complete background check. The delays in the process were long and there was no rapport built with interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected,the entire interview was scripted and did not deviate from it.   1 Answer

I didn't appreciate the manner in which i was treated throughout the process. I didn't think i would like the bureaucracy once employed.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

The overall process of the interview went well but there were lots of tests, some of them were difficult, others not too difficult. I had three interviews before the hiring process is completed. The first one was with their human resources, followed by the division manager and the project manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your long-term objectives?   1 Answer