SNC-Lavalin OM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at SNC-Lavalin OM

Sort:

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin OM (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

I had one face to face in person panel first level interview with Human Resource / recruiting employee as well as two Information Technology managers, followed by a second level interview for ten minutes with Information Technology director.

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin OM (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Being recommended from inside the organization, the interview was quite a formality. The hiring manager and a person from HR have participated. The usual behavioral questions - "give me an example of a situation..." , the impossible to miss "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". Overall sensation was that the interviewers were there just to check the job as done. The situation would have been different without a recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to mention here - all the questions have been among those listed on many places on internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the salary has been discussed in advance informally. Other items - bonus, holiday, benefits are standard in the company.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin OM (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a job through agency. They did personal interview with me. And I did online skills test. They wanted me to start immediately and did security check. People were very friendly and

Project Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin OM (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

They contacted me by phone to schedule an interview for the following week. I showed up early and the interviewer was right on time. It was only myself and the PM I would potentially be reporting to in a room. We had a quick discussion and jumped into the typical HR behavioral questions. The interviewer had a chip on his shoulder like he was trying to intimidate me or that's just the way he always is. Nonetheless, i'm experienced in the industry and that stuff doesn't affect my performance but I could see how that would put some personality types off their game. I don't believe its an effective way of interviewing, you want interviewees to be comfortable and be themselves but that's just me. The interview went well, I sent the administrator who set up the interview a thank you note. I waited 8 business days until I followed up with them but at that time they had not chosen the successful candidate. I waiting another 5 business days and followed up again, still nothing. I waited another 5 business days and left a message with the administrator. Finally, I gave up. If I'm not the successful candidate i'm OK with that but at least have the common courtesy to call me or send me an email saying so instead of leaving me hanging like that. I took time off of work and spent time preparing to sell myself as the best candidate for the opportunity. I will never apply for another O&M position with SNC ever again and I will recommend to my fellow professionals not do so as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were put in a position when you used ethics   2 Answers