SNI Companies Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a position from an SNI recruiter in the Boston office. After talking with her, she set up an interview with the client. Two interviews with the client went great, and I was offered a job. I accepted and expected to have this be my new career. After a week went by with no contact, I reached out and was told there were some personal things that came up and they asked me to wait another week to start. Why not right? A week of vacation between jobs. Expecting to hear from them during that week ( still in the dark) I reached out to the Recruiter to see if she could make any contact. After both the company and the recruiter left me in the dark until the Friday afternoon before supposedly starting the following Monday, I was told that they were unable to bring me on as an employee at that time due to a hiring freeze. If there was a hiring freeze why did they offer a position? Why did they have me put my notice in? Two months later and I am still looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about client relations skills, and marketing techniques used previously.   Answer Question