SNI Companies Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SNI Companies

1.0

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was told that I HAD to interview before the Thanksgiving holiday so I rushed to their office to interview. They put me on a computer test and the test crashed once and then the computer crashed. Finally they got the test up and running and the fire alarm went off. I spent 15 or so minutes in the cold. When I returned to the test I noticed that the test had not been paused so it seemed as though I was taking forever to answer the questions. Furthermore the position I was called in for - seemed to be changing and the salary kept on getting lower and lower. I interviewed with two people. The first guy was completely unprofessional and the second was nice but clueless about what the employer was looking for. I was told that I would have a final wrap up interview and waited in the lobby for about 30 min. I asked the secretary if she knew when the first guy would be available. She said he went to lunch but she would call him. After her call - she told me that he didn't need to talk to me and I could leave? I never heard back from them and my interview was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SNI Companies

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

If they think you are fit for certain positions, they will contact you soon. The hiring process only take one week.It is simple. You will have a 20 minutes interview.

Interview Questions