SNI Companies Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Doral, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was my first time using a head hunter. I met with a recruiter, Nicole Figarola out of the Doral office. She was very helpful in helping me consider all of my options and helping me better understand my market value since graduating with an Engineering Masters degree. She helped revamp my resume and really took the time to get to know me. In the end, I got a promotion at my current job so I did not move forward with the job search with SNI but she really made me feel comfortable with the idea of hiring a staffing company to help launch the next iteration of my career. Needless to say, Nicole became one of my most valuable mentors and I would recommend her to any of my friends and loved ones. As an employer, I'd hire her to staff my office in a heartbeat because I know that I will get an excellent return in investment and high quality employees.

Interview Questions

• We talked through my personal interests and previous work experience.   1 Answer