SNI Companies Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SNI Companies

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Andover, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Came in to meet with hiring Specialist.

Interview Questions

• What was the least money I would except.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Akward, cause they where not able to negotiate on the pay rate at all.

Other Interview Reviews for SNI Companies

Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview

The Hiring process was fairly easy, general interview questions and then after I got an email that I was offered the position.

Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies in July 2014.

Interview

Was unaware that this was a staffing agency at first. The sheet they interview you with is simple. Asks about former employment, what career path we want, and where we want to end up. They do that, but they do not always look at what we want. They, of course, go with what the clients want and place the candidates wherever they need right away. There is not a huge opportunity for growth or commitment from a company that we would be able to stay.

Interview Questions

• NA. They want to hire and take on as many candidates as possible so the questions are easy and straight to the point.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They informed me of the pay (11/hr) and I started that Monday after interviewing Thursday.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Springfield, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Took about a week after applying online for someone to call. Came in for an assessment on the computer to assess Microsoft Office skills and a typing test. After test scores were reviewed I waited in a room for a one-on-one interview. The office was small and intimate. The staff was friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Vienna, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very brief no real training only go on computer and listen to a sermon or call another branch for help. Just make sure you can produce water from a rock in record breaking time.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

We went over my experience in the Customer Service details, my experience. Having been in the Hospitality Industry for many years, Office Management, Receptionist and Administrative positions during the course of my career. The diversity of my resume was quite impressive to my interviewer. The objective for this company was to be upbeat with a great attitude and being able to handle multi tasking.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle challenges and pressure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no negotiations.