SNI Companies Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SNI Companies Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at SNI Companies

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It was easy.. i knew someone and got in through her.. after interviewed with my friend, i was referred to the division manager.. she didn't really ask me anything new.. Basically what my past experience was, and a little bit about myself. She didn't really ask me about what I wanted as far as compensation.. she just told me what they were offering, take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SNI Companies

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

A friend worked there so getting the interview was easy. My friend gave me a great recommendation so I did not have to sale myself. The manager did most of the talking trying to sale the job and company. There is a lot of turnover in this industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The more base you get the less commission.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

It was thorough and very good. I met with the two levels of management. One individual focused on herself, but the senior manager asked some excellent and thoughtful questions. It is as if he wanted to get to know me and I felt that was very meaningful. One of the best interviews I have had in my career.

Interview Questions

• Is it more important to make money or help people?   1 Answer