SNI Companies Staffing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SNI Companies Staffing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SNI Companies

2.1

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was called on a Thursday, interviewed on a Friday morning and was offered the job by noon on Friday. Started the position the following Monday. Met with the manager and he spoke mostly about himself.

Interview Questions

• How money motivated are you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SNI Companies

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies in January 2013.

Interview

1:1 Interview with the Managing Director and Division Director, RVP and multiple Staffing Managers from multiple divisions. I must have met with 6 people. Their interview process is more about making sure you fit in with their culture and environment, rather than whether or not you will be good at the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

An UBER waste of my time!! Upon arrival, I was greeted by an assistant wearing UGG boots!! I'm not sure when this trend took over the office environment, but I consider that so condescending. So the interviewer comes in and doesn't have a copy of my resume. Mind you, this is for a position to worth internally. She came in with just a blank sheet of paper to jot down notes. Gladly I saved the day by bringing a copy of my resume. She gave about 2% eye contact which showed very little confidence. The interview lasted maybe 15 minutes with extremely elementary questions. Her appearance was really unkept and attire was remarkably frumpy/distracting. The floral print patterns are still ingrained in my head.

The most insulting part of the interview was that she didn't even review the first half of my experience which included military finance management and a career in financial services as an agency owner. She proceeded to end her interview by getting a card from the front desk (another sign of not being prepared) and which I indicated this was not a good fit for me.

I question the value of the company greatly is she is in high leadership. There was NO way I was going to report to a person like that.

Interview Questions

• Sooooo, tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • How much did you make at your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Arlington, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Process was pretty standard issue. I met with the Branch Manager and office team.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Usually 3 interviews. Expect a working interview making reference calls as the 2nd interview. 3rd is just a formality

Interview Questions

• What are your triggers that drive you to succeed in the recruiting business.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, just base + comm

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interview was wonderful because of Rachel Barowski. She was an asset and wrongly let her go. They fire the next person in her position and other top positions. It is the worst I've ever experienced where employees were dropping like flies from firing and leaving.

Negotiation

I asked for $2000 more than what I got and accepted believing the commission was attainable. Only 1 or 2 reach ok commissions after being there 5-7 years

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Holyoke, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was promising, hence why I even considered working for them. I met with the entire team and once they agreed that I would be a great fit I then had to drive a great distance to meet with the regional manager for their final say. All of that mileage and interviewing was not promising at all.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies in April 2011.

Interview

Don't judge a book by its cover. It appears great from the outside...