SNL Financial Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SNL Financial Software Developer Interview Questions

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SNL Financial.

Interview

I applied online on their website. I got a call from HR asking general background questions and salary requirements.

First Round : Phone interview with hiring manager. Technical phone screen. Asked some easy puzzles and scenarios.

Second Round : 2 Group interviews, with 2 interviewers in each.

Mostly .Net related questions and SQL questions.

After a verbal offer was made, it took several weeks to get things in place for me to start. Overall, an average experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried hard to negotiate, but they stuck to their initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for SNL Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SNL Financial (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Started with phone interview. Called on site. 3 ppl interviewed and was made an offer. It's a .NET shop with good product management group. High emphasis on database. Good location and very informal place. Saw ppl in shorts. Was asked basis programming questions. Salary offered was low so declined the offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SNL Financial (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

There are four round of interview. first was normally a HR round just the get your information and all.
    Second and third round was a technical round and fourth round s a telephonic interview round.

Interview Questions

• Technical question based on your experience and project you had worked on.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SNL Financial (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in August 2015.

Interview

There are 2 to 3 interviews, in which 1st can be telephonic which would be technical or can be in person on office premises, if 1st interview cleared, then they will take 2nd interview which would be more tough than 1st one, if cleared then you will have an HR interview in which they will provide details about company and they will tell about benefits, and other details related, and after that they will give offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have standards defined so they offer same salary to each individual for designation based.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at SNL Financial in November 2010.

Interview

I have uploaded my resume on Dice and I got a call one of the recruiter regarding software Developer position. Interview went will. I was asked all the standard .NET interview questions and All they need to know is.. if the candidate is eager to learn, adapt quickly and smart.