SOI Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SOI Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SOI Holdings

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SOI Holdings.

Interview

You meet with three people before receiving an offer. You will meet with a local manager, then a regional manager, and the next person is some one at the director level. Not to hard of interviews if you are a good talker.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have meeting with business owners?   Answer Question

Professional Employer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SOI Holdings (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Contacted by inside recruiter. Scheduled 1:1 with Area Manager. Then scheduled 1:1 with Regional Manager. Present 30-60-90 day plan to VP of Region. You don't have to have industry knowledge- corporate trading.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They put forth best offer! No negotiation.

PEC Interview

Application

Interview

Recruited by Recruiter in south Florida. He did initial screening. First Interview with Local Area Manager. Second Interview with Area Manager and Regional Manager (VP). Repeatedly lied about the opportunity and the benefits, and SOI is a benefits company. They burn through 75% of New PEC's each year. And they are proud of it!

Interview Questions

• I was happy with the job I was at. They wanted me, so I went in and did not play any games with them. They had to sell me. What they did is lie to me about every aspect of the job and the income opportunity. They would not even show me a commission structure, but showed me examples, which were all lies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They refused to negotiate a thing and then after I turned in my notice, they wondered if I could delay my start by an additional 2 weeks. I refused. Started off bad and just got worse. Things getting better now, but no telling how long it will take to make it right.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SOI Holdings (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Senior managers are stretched, which stretches out the process. Hard to follow up with them. The interview is much more informal than expected for a company this size. Two managers conduted the meeting, but the more senior manager was 20 minutes late for the one hour interview.

Too much time "pitching" the company, but this seems to come from their passion for SOI and what they do.