SOS Employment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SOS Employment Group Interview Questions

2.4

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Employment Group (New York, NY).

Interview

first phone with HR and then face to face with management. i had a few interviews with branch manager then area manager and other vps... never thought it would end, but i think they were testing me as this industry it typically takes 6 touches before closing deal so that's probably why they have so many interviews- six total i recall as people were in town for an area meeting so i got to meet everyone-long but worth it

Interview Questions

• plans for future, how you handle situations and what you would do if given the opportunity   1 Answer

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SOS Employment Group (Arvada, CO).

Interview

Got a call to come in for an interview...showed up and never got an interview and got me quickly signed up for their program

no drug test given or anything just a background check

Various Jobs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casper, WY

Interview

Filled out online application as directed. They contacted me approx. 2 weeks later to come personally about more info.on prior criminal history. Despite this "Second look" by SOS, they did not leave enough room on the form for all pertinant info. Was denied despite all the best efforts.

Business Development Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SOS Employment Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and 3 in person interviews. The process flowed well and I was made to feel very comfortable in the 1:1 interviews. My last interview was more about information on the executive I was meeting with and the history of the company with little questions about me.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SOS Employment Group (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

Poor recruitment experience. Was initially headhunted for a position at that time was given contract length (indefinite). Got a call back 2 days later, went in and filled out the standard paper work and was given a new contract length (3-4 months). The following monday went in for drug test and was told the offer was put on hold until I interviewed directly with the client. Was informed of a different contract length by the branch manager (3 weeks). That same afternoon, met the client - waiting for half an hour beyond appointment time to even be seen. The client informed me the contract length was unknown with 2 months possible,

Interview Questions

• How do you think your skills match the job description?   Answer Question

Not interested in working for an agency that either a) blatantly lies about contract lengths or b) doesn't understand the job for which they are recruiting. Unprofessional and uncaring staff.

Garnishment Coordinater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SOS Employment Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2009.

Interview

Emailed resume to company; contacted me in about a day arranged interview; contacted me the next day with an offer and accepted.
    Overall interview with supervisor was good and well informed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes but need to.

Oil & Gas Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Employment Group in September 2011.

Interview

Responded to Schlumberger job on careerbuilder and was redirected to SOS where I completed an application; subsequently, I received a call back and was "invited" to attend their job fair where I would be interviewed. I drove 189 miles round trip to find out that it was only a prelimenary face-to-face with SOS staff. "Interviews" were not scheduled and were first-come, first-served. I felt misled about the "interview" and this suspicion was confirmed as I listened to a 5 tour Iraqi veteran tell the SOS recruiter that he had driven 300 miles for what he thought was going to be a real interview for a job that he was led to believe was a 9-5 job. I was appalled as I listened to this SOS recruiter feed the Vet lie after lie about the job, an oilfield frac. operators position that is oncall 24/7 for 14 days straight. The Vet informed the SOS employee that he was very clear on the phone about his desire for 9-5 employment because he was a new father. When the Vet then asked about relocation, the SOS recruiter continued to lie telling him that the hours would then be about 12-14 hrs daily - that was plain B.S. as oilfield frac hands work oncall 24/7.

And then I got my turn. I will spare the details, but this SOS recruiter lied through his teeth and when confronted about them, lied to cover his lies. It got to the point that he no longer made sense.

I would AVOID these jerks like the plague! They will tell you only what they think you want to hear and then just leave you hanging.

Assembly Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Employment Group in August 2011.

Interview

the hiring process for sos was very easy