SOSi Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SOSi Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at SOSi

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at SOSi.

Interview

Once you get past the recruiter; there are three to four interviews depending on the position. The process is long drawn. After the initial contact with the recruiter; it takes a long time. You are in limbo before the actual interviewing starts; there is no contact so you really don't know if you are still in the running for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was reasonable and I accepted it.

Other Interview Reviews for SOSi

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SOSi (Reston, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Approximately 1 week later, I received a phone call for a phone screening. I was scheduled immediately for an in-person interview just a few days away. The interview was average and wasn't anything I didn't expect. However, I was told that I will hear back from them right away whether I was offered the position or not. I followed up with a thank you email the same day and sent another email requesting my candidacy status. That was almost a month ago and I have yet to receive a reply from them. I think it is very inconsiderate when someone takes time out of their day for an in-person interview and the company provides no follow-up, even when requested. I have received feedback from companies even if it was just a phone screening. Word of advice, at least reply to those candidates who completed in-person interviews with you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle an angry person?   Answer Question