SOSi Interpreter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SOSi Interpreter Interview Questions

Interviews at SOSi

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SOSi (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First phone interview is basically asking your experiences; she then proceeds to describe the type of work and the process; You are then given an assessment; if you pass, you move on. Next process is taking a course with a language agency; if you pass that assessment, you then move on to work. Your performance is reviewed; if you score high enough, you will keep working.

Interview Questions

• Where have you previously worked?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for SOSi

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SOSi (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online. Got a phone call from a recruiter. Then I took a screening interpreting exam followed by a two week interpreting course at the end of which another exam is scheduled. The exam deals with all three modes of interpretation.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with interpretation in a legal setting.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SOSi (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty short,. Was contacted by a recruiter. submitted the resume next day. However, all the email exchange, exams, coordinating took few months, and I'm still not officially contracted with them. They made me take the immigration interpreting online classes and exam.