SQS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SQS Group

2.8

Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SQS Group (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Multiple Phone interviews, very professional with meeting the direct manager in person. Each person had different skills sets which made each interview unique. Set expectations appropriately and did what they said they would do.

Interview Questions

• Do you have ISTQB certification?   1 Answer

Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SQS Group (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Interviewed at their office. Had 2 rounds (written test and HR)
    The written test consisted of basic aptitude questions regarding basic algebra, ages, geometry,etc. It also had an english section which tested ur comprehension skills ,idioms and basic grammar. There was also a essay wherein you can choose which topic you want to write about. The results were announced within 3.5 hours. The HR person who interviewed me was a nice person, ensured that i was comfortable before starting the interview. The questions are based on resume. Helps if you know hindi although it isn't mandatory. Just read up on the company before applying ,prepare some questions for the HR and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Explain about ur project?
      What do know about our company?
      Explain about your school life ?
      You know x,y,z,d languages .. (Interviewer proceeds to continue conversation in one of those languages) so be prepared..   Answer Question

Interview

easy to get through

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SQS Group.

Interview

First round was a written aptitude round, which included grammatical questions mostly...
    Second round was Group Discussion. I was really tensed in this round as am pretty much new to it... Third round was technical which included lotta testing related questions...
    I was asked to write test cases for a pen....

It included 1 lakh deposit with 2.5 yrs bond

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SQS Group (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It took 5 days for completing the interview process
    1.GD 2.logical,verbal & essay 3.technical (tough) 1hr min.
    During technical interview be careful while framing sentences coz HR'll pick the words from your sentence and he starts asking questions

Interview Questions

• Explain the testing types with real time example
      Core subjects   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SQS Group.

Interview

Interview was taken place at their office in chennai

-First round was Aptitude consists of Quantitative ,verbal and English(Essay)

-Second round was GD

-Third round was technical round and questions was based on the resumes and programming language we know.

Overall a nice experience

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

Interview

Very comfortable environment. Made ease the candidate while answering the questions. Even extended help for the candidate to come out with their skills. As this was my second interview for a job, was little bit tensed. But after attending the Skills test i felt comfortable because of the environment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SQS Group.

Interview

hiring process is very easy and there is no difficulty in answering questions in the written exam. All questions were easy and all that is needed is good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• nothing as difficult as i had to attend a Fresher interview.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SQS Group (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2014.

Interview

That was a full assessment day. It began with an hour orientation & declaring the whole process. Then, all candidates had had two written exams, IT and IQ. Later, we are divided into groups and after a group interview, each one had had his/her own individual interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to sell one of the SQS' services in front of a potential customer.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SQS Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process is easy and straight forward from your profile. In person you will be asked to present the project assignment. Needed to explain the test automation framework and its flow and reporting mechanism. Interviewer was very cool.