SQS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.9

Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SQS Group (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Multiple Phone interviews, very professional with meeting the direct manager in person. Each person had different skills sets which made each interview unique. Set expectations appropriately and did what they said they would do.

Interview Questions

• Do you have ISTQB certification?   1 Answer

Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SQS Group (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Interviewed at their office. Had 2 rounds (written test and HR)
    The written test consisted of basic aptitude questions regarding basic algebra, ages, geometry,etc. It also had an english section which tested ur comprehension skills ,idioms and basic grammar. There was also a essay wherein you can choose which topic you want to write about. The results were announced within 3.5 hours. The HR person who interviewed me was a nice person, ensured that i was comfortable before starting the interview. The questions are based on resume. Helps if you know hindi although it isn't mandatory. Just read up on the company before applying ,prepare some questions for the HR and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Explain about ur project?
      What do know about our company?
      Explain about your school life ?
      You know x,y,z,d languages .. (Interviewer proceeds to continue conversation in one of those languages) so be prepared..   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SQS Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Had to wait for 5 minutes only. Pleasant experience. I was interviewed by HR manager and one person from recruitment team. They were both really nice. They explained what is the role they offer and said quite a bit about comany and what they do.

Interview Questions

• What is my curren role and position?   1 Answer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SQS Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was great first a phone call followed by an invitation and an assessment day! During the assessment day we have to sit and exam, carry out a group challenge and a closing interview

Junior QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SQS Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewed me about my college degree and relevant modules I studied relating to the position I was applying for, why I decided to apply for that position and where I seem my career going in the next few years.

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SQS Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was straightforward no curved balls or anything. Typical competency questions and talk around team frameworks. However after taking the time during a lunch hour to go to the interview at 2 days notice I never even heard a single word of feedback after they were in such a hurry to interview me. After alot of chasing I see the role was taken down but is now back up. To any people considering going for the newly posted role I would highly highly recommend avoiding any company that does this as an employer. No decent sense of courtesy at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you faced a difficult situation and what did you do?   1 Answer

QA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SQS Group (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2017.

Interview

German phone interview to test basic German Laguage then 3 interviews (2 technical and HR) and an IQ test scheduled in one day. All 3 interviews starged in German then switched to English for more technical questions.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

Just gave me a date for the telephone interview they never rang or replied to my messages I sent. Rang them and was told someone will call me back, nothing happened.

Interview Questions

• Just gave me a date for the telephone interview they never rang or replied to my messages I sent.   Answer Question

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SQS Group (Pune (India)).

Interview

I was called for an interview at 11, but interview started at 3 due to lack to panel.
    Interview questions were mainly focused on the skills mentioned in the resume which were aligned with the Job Requirement.

Interview Questions

• Various testing questions like
      Excel with UFT
      AOM
      Virtual Oject
      Descriptive Programming
      DOM
      Recovery Scenario   Answer Question

Junior QA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SQS Group (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was preety good compared to others .first day they kept apptitude on one floor around 400 people wrote the test .test result was announced in 2 hours while we have to wait outside and shortlistesd 86 members for next round .second day they conducted GD with 12 member group and shortlisted 3-5 from each group then 4 weeks space and finnaly called us back and informed next round would be telephonic and be ready by tommorow and they checked interpersonal skill of candidates and after the call the present evening they sent us offerletters to our mail id`s.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude fully concentrated on verbal and passages.
      Gd based on person conducting for me (DIGITALIZATION IS WHETHR GOOD OR BAD FOR INDIA)
      Telephonic Round Basic question to check your inter-personal skills(questions from resume and yourself such as project and college life)   1 Answer

Negotiation

They never allowed us negotiations ,they itself set up a ctc and sent a offer letter to us.