SRA International Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR. Invited to an in-person interview about three days later. Interview by a group of 3 people. I was just a little nervous. The questions were 50/50 technical and behavioral. I made sure I knew about the company because that was definitely a question asked. At the end of the interview I thanked them for giving me the interview opportunity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Began with a qualification check from a recruiter who didn't know much about the position or the job. Once they believed me to be qualified, I was put in touch with the program manager and an interview was scheduled. I then met with the PM and another person from the team for the interview, on site.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, nothing too outside of the box. Asked a lot about my background with the type of work that we would be doing. It seemed as though the contract was pretty specific as to the qualifications that I was required to have. The PM was just trying to figure out if I met those requirements.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Applied through my university recruiting site. Had an on-campus interview.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

I recieved a phone call from the recruiter. He was very nice and helpful. Answered all my questions about the company and the benefits . When I had my phpne interview with the PM, it went really great. He was very easy to talk to and gave me the job immediately. The process was very smooth, except with the Security department. They lost my paper work a few times and I had to go out of my way to continuly fax them the paper work, at the time I was living in another state. The closest Kinkos was 45minutes away. They never said sorry.

Negotiation

my personal experience and how I feel know; is I got low balled... Part of that is my fault. research, stick to your guns, don't take 10K less

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SRA International in March 2009.

Interview

After submitting a resume online I was interview by a few people over the phone, then i was asked to come into the office to see the environment and share further information about self, where I talked to a few more stakeholders. The in-office visit was kind of informal and relaxed which I thought was a big help.