SRA International Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Consisted of one on campus interview and an onsite interview with two employees. Very casual environment, with easy behaviorial questions. Responses from HR very slow if any at all.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

interview was conducted with 2 separate people, no hard questions just based on your knowledge of the job.

Negotiation

asked me my salary requirements no negotiating needed salary was accepted.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online through university career center in the fall, was contacted not long after applying to schedule an on-campus interview. Was asked a few days after on-campus interview to come to final round in-person interview on-site at Fairfax, VA headquarters. Interviewed with 4 people, including program supervisors and middle management, in a very comfortable, conversational setting; all qualitative, "get to know you" type questions. Treated to informal lunch with two current members of the program, good opportunity to talk candidly and ask questions about the program/position. Received offer over the phone no more than 2 weeks after final round.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in fast-paced group settings with a steep learning curve and very quick deadlines?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with 2 different people, relatively easy interview all the questions where centered on my previous experience, salary question was brought up by the interviewee, how much money are you looking to make. .

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with inventory databases.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None: asked how much did I want, I told them they agreed. Should of asked for more.

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview went well, positive attitude about a job offer

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were expected. No questions threw me off guard. Interviewing panel was professional and courteous, but yet asked challenging questions to ensure my knowledge.   Answer Question

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in September 2008.

Interview

I was notified by email of interest in my candidacy, SRA then arranged a phone interview and s skills test. Very nice HR staff and management staff.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

First, I had an on campus interview where I was asked basic behavioral questions. The next day, I received an email saying that I had made it to the 2nd round. Afterwards, the college recruiter called me to set up another interview in their Fairfax location where I met up with one of the project managers. He mostly asked questions about my experiences so be prepared to backup your resume.

Both were simple interviews. Not too many technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were unwilling to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I originally approached them at an on-campus career fair. I talked briefly to the representative and was scheduled an interview for the next day. The interview was very informal and the representative seemed more focus on selling SRA. I was asked questions about my previous experience and what I am looking for in a company.

Afterwards, I received an email from an HR representative inviting me to an on-site interview at Fairfax, VA. Upon arriving, I was scheduled to have lunch at a local restaurant with two relatively new hires. The lunch was informal and we chatted about what SRA does, what they do, why I am interested, what role would I fit in at the company, etc. I was then scheduled for three interviews with more senior members of the company. All of the questions were behavioral or related to my previous experience. It seems like they are looking for someone who fits into their culture. All of the interviews were around 30 minutes long.

I was then asked to fill out an online application and have an additional phone interview with a senior member. After that phone interview, I was never contacted again. The HR representative ignored my requests for a status update. I did not receive compensation for travelling to Fairfax. I enjoyed the interview experience and liked the company, but was slightly unhappy that they didn't explicitly give me a final response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Got a referral for a college hire position from a former classmate. Largely behavioral interview, two one-on-ones with managers. I had a very positive impression of the folks there, but this was tarnished quite a bit by the fact that after the interview they NEVER called me back, answered e-mails, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a colleague.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online; granted interview; very nice people and work environment; offices were good and company seemed supportive of further training and career enhancement. In the end I declined the offer because there was nothing "special" about the job (lots of government work, culture is kinda bland) and it would have been a very long commute. So I stayed where I am.

Interview Questions

• Describe s situation with a past client where they were not happy at first. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Too long of a commute