SRA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by two panel interviews. After getting a call back after the first panel discussion, I thought I would be offered the job or in the top three. Called and emailed to followup and no response received. Later via online, the job title and description changed.

Storage Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

I was contacted by the SRA recruiter for a screening interview. She was very kind and informative. She then forwarded me over to the Hiring Manager for consideration. Within a day or so a phone interview was set up. The phone interview was purely testing my technical knowledge and lasted almost 30 minutes. Three members of the team were also there to ask questions. Within 10 minutes of the phone interview I received a call back to schedule an in-person interview. I went in for the in-person interview not knowing what to expect. The in-person interview was also all technical questions with the whole team and hiring manager. They were all very nice and getting into the facility was typical of a secured environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in your career you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone and then In Person Interview. I was called for an telephone interview where they asked me technical questions. After passing that interview I was called in for an in person interview. This part was a mix of technical and personality.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Beltsville, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview. I was asked many basic interview questions and questions to see if I had a general understanding the field. After I passed this portion, they asked me to come in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of three interviewers who asked me numerous questions about my experience, my interest, my technical knowledge and career plan. Afterwards, they said they would contact me after a few more interviews. I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my about my experience outside of work and what activities I'm involved in that are related to the position.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

They were at my school for a career fair when I talked to them. I applied somewhat out of the blue and was selected as a first-round alternate interview candidate. This was for their business analyst internship position

Interview Questions

• Very straight-forward behavioral interview. The interviewer only asked me 3 questions, so it didnt really seem like a full interview. I was an alternate sign up so that might have been the reason   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International in November 2014.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview with an opportunity for questions. I was interviewed by a recent graduate and a manager. I applied through my college careers website, and SRA contacted me soon after. The interview was on campus, and lasted about 45 minutes. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in this field.

Project/Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

I was called quickly for an interview, however in the process of scheduling an interview date and time, suddenly communication stopped, and I received and e-mail stating I was no longer being considered for the position. Very unprofessional!
    Note to recruiting team, if you plan to try and pull working professionals from their current roles, be a little flexible with setting interview times.

Interview Questions

• Asked withing minutes, what my current salary was, and what my requirements were.   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Initially a phone interview with HR and then in person interview with client. Did not get offer, but the interview was okay.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. She was extremely nice, but really didn't know much about the position. About 20 minute phone call going over background and salary expectations. After that I was asked to fill out some paperwork prior to going to the in person interview. The in Person interview was with 2 people, they both seemed extremely tired, but were nice... Mostly behavioral questions. They did have a written portion. They asked me to write down an email response to someone that had inquired about a forgotten password.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

On campus interview - behavioral
    In Office Interview - Manager walked in and asked if I had questions.