SRA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Panel interview with 7 interviewers asking questions simultaneously. Questions are phrased in a way to judge the individuals character and what skill sets they can bring to the team. Only one interview is conducted and then an evaluation is done to determine how qualified each applicant is for a given position. Once an offer is extended a background check for govt. clearance is required before start date.

Interview Questions

• Must understand the company and who it provides services to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiating

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Bethesda, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

I knew somebody at the company from a previous job. He helped me find a job posting on their website that would get me in to an interview. I interviewed with three people and submitted some original material to show that I knew what I was doing. I got an offer and accepted. The whole process from phone call to first day on the job took about 5 weeks. It definitely helps to know someone on the inside.

Interview Questions

• Since I was coming from another contractor, I had to explain why I needed to change companies when the jobs were so similar.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's a federal contracting job so the companies all pay about the same. The company made me an offer and I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Long and thorough for mine. Since then I've seen other managers in the company (mostly inexperienced and with little training) consistantly look for a perfect fit instead of a 70 - 80% fit, with OJT making up the remainder. This left positions open for far to long causing cost and schedule slippages..

Federal Contractor Interview

Interview

The federal contract I was under was won by SRA. SRA offered me a position with the same pay but reduced benefits.

Interview Questions

• Did not really have interview questions. My clients expressed keen interest in keeping me local.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

University Interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Typically there is a technical phone screen. If the person passes the technical phone screen, there will be an in-person interview which can be conducted by project manager and technical staff members.

Project/Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

I was called quickly for an interview, however in the process of scheduling an interview date and time, suddenly communication stopped, and I received and e-mail stating I was no longer being considered for the position. Very unprofessional!
    Note to recruiting team, if you plan to try and pull working professionals from their current roles, be a little flexible with setting interview times.

Interview Questions

• Asked withing minutes, what my current salary was, and what my requirements were.   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews with company executives in one two to three hour period. Interviewers asked about my background, experience and nature of my degrees. We discussed the parameters and responsibilities of the position. Asked about willingness to do other work if customer or company priorities changed. Process was professional and no surprises.

Negotiation

discussed salary with HR rep and hiring authority finalized.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International in October 2014.

Interview

Professional, detail as far as background checks etc, processes followed but very impersonal. Follow up was normal but only pertaining to the essentials, not a very reliable recruiter to entrust finding one employment unless it is needed.

Negotiation

none

Investigative Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

I was referred to SRA by a friend who informed me that the company was looking for people to fill a few positions available. They forwarded my resume to HR and I received a call back from an HRM less than a week afterwards basically going over the job description, salary requirements, etc. After the initial conversation, the HRM set up a panel style telephone interview with 6 people on the other end including who would be my direct supervisor, his boss, and other related individuals from the team. I found the interview questions to be quite pointed and relevant to the job – there wasn’t anything out of left field. The interviewers were very friendly and seemed well prepared in terms of questions and follow ups.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer