SRA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2016

2.6

Senior VOIP Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SRA International in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by a team of Network Engineers to include the technical lead. They asked a few SIP and H323 related questions. Also went into MGCP and troubleshooting debugs.

Interview Questions

• Explain a successful SIP call trace?   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at SRA International in January 2012.

Interview

It was a fair and average process. They would ask questions related to your resume and if you knew things from the environment that they are currently operating. They are open about questions you may have after the interview and are very approachable.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was screened over the phone after applying through my college job fair while still a senior. A week or so later, I was invited to come down to the Arlington SRA office for a formal interview. I met with the head of the IT department as well as the head software engineer. The told me about the company and showed me around the building. I ended up sitting down with the head software engineer, where he asked me questions about myself and my engineering skills. He asked me about specific programing languages to see where I stood knowledge wise compared to the other developer on the team, some I knew and some I was not familiar with. I ended the interview by going over my goals for myself if I got the job and explained that I would work hard to learn any languages that I needed to do my job.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, ColdFusion, etc...?   1 Answer

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with SOC Director and team lead, followed by an in person interview with director and team leads. Formal, but yet relaxed interview process. Standard interview questions followed by more technical/job related questions. There was a strong emphasis on making certain that personality would mesh well with the rest of the team, technical skills was a factor, but not the only factor.

Interview took a little less than an hour and the majority of the time it resembled a conversation amongst colleagues versus a formal panel style interview, made the whole process much more relaxed for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Given this is a cyber security position, how would you infiltrate the company with a cyber attack?   Answer Question

In Person Assister Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was relatively easy if you go by Aerotek recruiter question sheet. The Site Supervisors were really nice and professional. There were about five other individuals interviewing for the same position, kinda like a conveyor belt interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is ACA?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What can you offer us?
      Tell us about yourself
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International in November 2014.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview with an opportunity for questions. I was interviewed by a recent graduate and a manager. I applied through my college careers website, and SRA contacted me soon after. The interview was on campus, and lasted about 45 minutes. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in this field.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Frederick, MD) in July 2012.

Interview

Standard interview, typical questions related to the job as well as personality questions. Interviewers were friendly and laid back which helped set the tone for the interview and job. Great interview, lasted about 30 minutes.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Began with a qualification check from a recruiter who didn't know much about the position or the job. Once they believed me to be qualified, I was put in touch with the program manager and an interview was scheduled. I then met with the PM and another person from the team for the interview, on site.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, nothing too outside of the box. Asked a lot about my background with the type of work that we would be doing. It seemed as though the contract was pretty specific as to the qualifications that I was required to have. The PM was just trying to figure out if I met those requirements.   1 Answer

Undersea Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview posed targeted-questions regarding manned submersible vehicle design, operations & maintenance experience. Heavy emphasis on US Navy P-9290 Certification experience and familiarity with comparable industry and non-US government certification & classification standards.

Interview Questions

• What are the current P-9290 requirements for electrical cables and components exposed to seawater or uncompensated components exposed to ambient submergence pressure?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Interview process included one phone screening with HR recruiter followed by a phone interview with the project's lead development manager and concluding with an in-person interview with two of the lead project members.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns have you worked with? Are you comfortable working with SQL.   Answer Question