SRA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Director, BD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

In person coffee with BD VP, was asked to describe my current day to day responsibilities. Was asked to go over my territory plans, client call plans and Sales strategy for HHS/VA. Once I walked them through the plans i was asked specific questions on how i manage my current staff and report metrics, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable managing a team and running capture, bids and proposal support?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Began with a qualification check from a recruiter who didn't know much about the position or the job. Once they believed me to be qualified, I was put in touch with the program manager and an interview was scheduled. I then met with the PM and another person from the team for the interview, on site.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, nothing too outside of the box. Asked a lot about my background with the type of work that we would be doing. It seemed as though the contract was pretty specific as to the qualifications that I was required to have. The PM was just trying to figure out if I met those requirements.   1 Answer

Storage Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

I was contacted by the SRA recruiter for a screening interview. She was very kind and informative. She then forwarded me over to the Hiring Manager for consideration. Within a day or so a phone interview was set up. The phone interview was purely testing my technical knowledge and lasted almost 30 minutes. Three members of the team were also there to ask questions. Within 10 minutes of the phone interview I received a call back to schedule an in-person interview. I went in for the in-person interview not knowing what to expect. The in-person interview was also all technical questions with the whole team and hiring manager. They were all very nice and getting into the facility was typical of a secured environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in your career you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone and then In Person Interview. I was called for an telephone interview where they asked me technical questions. After passing that interview I was called in for an in person interview. This part was a mix of technical and personality.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

It was easy - I had to come in and interview with 2 managers plus the HR person to give explain the benefits and the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember- they are basic questions, like what you don't like most about doing your job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an easy negotiation process

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Beltsville, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview. I was asked many basic interview questions and questions to see if I had a general understanding the field. After I passed this portion, they asked me to come in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of three interviewers who asked me numerous questions about my experience, my interest, my technical knowledge and career plan. Afterwards, they said they would contact me after a few more interviews. I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my about my experience outside of work and what activities I'm involved in that are related to the position.   Answer Question

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with SOC Director and team lead, followed by an in person interview with director and team leads. Formal, but yet relaxed interview process. Standard interview questions followed by more technical/job related questions. There was a strong emphasis on making certain that personality would mesh well with the rest of the team, technical skills was a factor, but not the only factor.

Interview took a little less than an hour and the majority of the time it resembled a conversation amongst colleagues versus a formal panel style interview, made the whole process much more relaxed for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Given this is a cyber security position, how would you infiltrate the company with a cyber attack?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

They were at my school for a career fair when I talked to them. I applied somewhat out of the blue and was selected as a first-round alternate interview candidate. This was for their business analyst internship position

Interview Questions

• Very straight-forward behavioral interview. The interviewer only asked me 3 questions, so it didnt really seem like a full interview. I was an alternate sign up so that might have been the reason   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Warner Robins, GA).

Interview

I was first called about an on-line application. I was questioned about another better paying job to determine if I had the qualifications. I was told that I did. I quickly applied for the other job, was called for a one on one interview in a day or two. It took a while to get the offer but it came and I accepted in a day or two.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. A salary was offered, take it or leave it.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had an on campus interview followed by an interview at headquarters. The interview was mainly all behavioral and I was interviewed by 4 different people individually. The interviews lasted about 45 minutes each. The people who interviewed me were all very kind and made me feel very comfortable. About a month after that, I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work in a team setting or individually?   Answer Question