SRA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions

2.6

Information Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. They were all hospitable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation required. The offer was very fair.

Interview

Quick interview process. Always keep in contact with your hiring manager as you will not receive much assistance with the roll on process. Good dynamic with the team that I interviewed with helped me keep a level heard while waiting.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions for me. If you know your stuff and mesh well with the team you will get the job.   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Initially a phone interview with HR and then in person interview with client. Did not get offer, but the interview was okay.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Typically there is a technical phone screen. If the person passes the technical phone screen, there will be an in-person interview which can be conducted by project manager and technical staff members.

Associate Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Frederick, MD).

Interview

After I submitted my resume and cover letter in response to a posted job ad, SRA staff contacted me first by email to ask me to take an editing test. I took the test, and if I remember correctly, we talked briefly by phone. They then offered me the job. This was one of several on-call, part-time editor positions they were filling at the time. SRA interviewers (the hiring manager and her supervisor) were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a difficult quetion. The main difficulty was the editing test.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. She was extremely nice, but really didn't know much about the position. About 20 minute phone call going over background and salary expectations. After that I was asked to fill out some paperwork prior to going to the in person interview. The in Person interview was with 2 people, they both seemed extremely tired, but were nice... Mostly behavioral questions. They did have a written portion. They asked me to write down an email response to someone that had inquired about a forgotten password.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

I had a phone screen conversation with the recruiter and met with 2 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiting team is open to negotiation - either salary, PTO, or other benefits, as long as the hiring manager is flexible. It's worth negotiating to get a little bit more. The standard HR Generalist salary is around $82k-95k.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

On campus interview - behavioral
    In Office Interview - Manager walked in and asked if I had questions.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SRA International in January 2014.

Interview

Set up an interview through HR. Actual interview was a group phone call with the VP of the business area and the director of the internship program. The interview was not difficult and I felt very comfortable and relaxed. Afterwards, HR took a VERY long time to let me know that I had received the offer. But they also had a new HR employee before my internship was over, so that problem is probably in the past now.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite course that you've had so far in college and why?   Answer Question

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Asked technical questions, asked logical questions , there were multiple interviews, phone interviews, face to face interviews, good interview process overall.
    Phone screen, one on one, group panel, skills review, personality quiz, drug test, iq test, background check, clearance check, presentation.

Interview Questions

• Refer to Exhibit A below. Router R1 and R2, T0 and T1 ports are configured, functionally, the same. The primary path between these router nodes will be:   Answer Question