SRA International Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online; granted interview; very nice people and work environment; offices were good and company seemed supportive of further training and career enhancement. In the end I declined the offer because there was nothing "special" about the job (lots of government work, culture is kinda bland) and it would have been a very long commute. So I stayed where I am.

Interview Questions

• Describe s situation with a past client where they were not happy at first. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Too long of a commute

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy, conversations for all of them. The first part was a phone interview. I did well on that which earned me a take home “assignment”. It was a bit tricky since it was decently big task and I had a full school schedule along with other interviews. I finished that working off and on for a week. That got me an onsite interview. If you’re not familiar with onsite interviews for software developers they last 2-6 hours and you interact with several people. So I drove 2 hours in traffic to get to this place and interviewed with 3 different people for over 3 hours. Overall it went really well. I felt good about the company and about how I did. Not soon after I got a call from the recruiter letting me know I did great and they wanted to move forward. She explained that every new applicant speaks with the head of engineering and CEO.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

Worked as a sub to SRA until a position opened up. Project lead connected me to the practice area leader and began the interview/hiring process. There was one phone screen and one unstructured interview, then they went silent for several weeks. I had an offer after following up. The process took about ten weeks total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was very good and I accepted it as offered.