SRA International Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.6

Senior Director, BD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

In person coffee with BD VP, was asked to describe my current day to day responsibilities. Was asked to go over my territory plans, client call plans and Sales strategy for HHS/VA. Once I walked them through the plans i was asked specific questions on how i manage my current staff and report metrics, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable managing a team and running capture, bids and proposal support?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Began with a qualification check from a recruiter who didn't know much about the position or the job. Once they believed me to be qualified, I was put in touch with the program manager and an interview was scheduled. I then met with the PM and another person from the team for the interview, on site.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, nothing too outside of the box. Asked a lot about my background with the type of work that we would be doing. It seemed as though the contract was pretty specific as to the qualifications that I was required to have. The PM was just trying to figure out if I met those requirements.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone and then In Person Interview. I was called for an telephone interview where they asked me technical questions. After passing that interview I was called in for an in person interview. This part was a mix of technical and personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Beltsville, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview. I was asked many basic interview questions and questions to see if I had a general understanding the field. After I passed this portion, they asked me to come in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of three interviewers who asked me numerous questions about my experience, my interest, my technical knowledge and career plan. Afterwards, they said they would contact me after a few more interviews. I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my about my experience outside of work and what activities I'm involved in that are related to the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with SOC Director and team lead, followed by an in person interview with director and team leads. Formal, but yet relaxed interview process. Standard interview questions followed by more technical/job related questions. There was a strong emphasis on making certain that personality would mesh well with the rest of the team, technical skills was a factor, but not the only factor.

Interview took a little less than an hour and the majority of the time it resembled a conversation amongst colleagues versus a formal panel style interview, made the whole process much more relaxed for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Given this is a cyber security position, how would you infiltrate the company with a cyber attack?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had an on campus interview followed by an interview at headquarters. The interview was mainly all behavioral and I was interviewed by 4 different people individually. The interviews lasted about 45 minutes each. The people who interviewed me were all very kind and made me feel very comfortable. About a month after that, I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work in a team setting or individually?   Answer Question

Information Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. They were all hospitable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation required. The offer was very fair.

Associate Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Frederick, MD).

Interview

After I submitted my resume and cover letter in response to a posted job ad, SRA staff contacted me first by email to ask me to take an editing test. I took the test, and if I remember correctly, we talked briefly by phone. They then offered me the job. This was one of several on-call, part-time editor positions they were filling at the time. SRA interviewers (the hiring manager and her supervisor) were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a difficult quetion. The main difficulty was the editing test.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. She was extremely nice, but really didn't know much about the position. About 20 minute phone call going over background and salary expectations. After that I was asked to fill out some paperwork prior to going to the in person interview. The in Person interview was with 2 people, they both seemed extremely tired, but were nice... Mostly behavioral questions. They did have a written portion. They asked me to write down an email response to someone that had inquired about a forgotten password.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Asked technical questions, asked logical questions , there were multiple interviews, phone interviews, face to face interviews, good interview process overall.
    Phone screen, one on one, group panel, skills review, personality quiz, drug test, iq test, background check, clearance check, presentation.

Interview Questions

• Refer to Exhibit A below. Router R1 and R2, T0 and T1 ports are configured, functionally, the same. The primary path between these router nodes will be:   Answer Question