SRA International Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.6

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Director, BD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

In person coffee with BD VP, was asked to describe my current day to day responsibilities. Was asked to go over my territory plans, client call plans and Sales strategy for HHS/VA. Once I walked them through the plans i was asked specific questions on how i manage my current staff and report metrics, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable managing a team and running capture, bids and proposal support?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Began with a qualification check from a recruiter who didn't know much about the position or the job. Once they believed me to be qualified, I was put in touch with the program manager and an interview was scheduled. I then met with the PM and another person from the team for the interview, on site.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, nothing too outside of the box. Asked a lot about my background with the type of work that we would be doing. It seemed as though the contract was pretty specific as to the qualifications that I was required to have. The PM was just trying to figure out if I met those requirements.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone and then In Person Interview. I was called for an telephone interview where they asked me technical questions. After passing that interview I was called in for an in person interview. This part was a mix of technical and personality.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Asked technical questions, asked logical questions , there were multiple interviews, phone interviews, face to face interviews, good interview process overall.
    Phone screen, one on one, group panel, skills review, personality quiz, drug test, iq test, background check, clearance check, presentation.

Interview Questions

• Refer to Exhibit A below. Router R1 and R2, T0 and T1 ports are configured, functionally, the same. The primary path between these router nodes will be:   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

hiring manager came to where i was working to interview me

Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview involved two step process: phone interview and then in person interview. The phone interview covered overview of role, and my past technical experience. The in person interview involved a discussion with direct manager and two technical leads. After the interviews, I heard back fairly quickly and an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• In person involved initial interview with my direct manager covering topics such as Java inheritance, AJAX, REST, how I work with a team and solve interpersonal problems as well discussion of technologies I am familiar with. Additionally I was asked why I was leaving my former position and what I was looking for in my next role Then two other software engineers asked me technical questions including a white board pseudo code solution of reversing a string, an explanation of different type of DB SQL Joins, and to write a basic select SQL statement with an INNER JOIN.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

I met a recruiter on campus at a career fair and then at an information session. I was selected for an interview through our Career Center's job recruiting website, where I submitted my cover letter and resume. My interview consisted of a 45 minute conversation. It was a fairly straight forward personality interview. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward, why do you want to work for SRA etc. My chemistry with my interviewer was quite poor though. Throughout the interview I knew it wasn't going well. We was not conversational at all, and when I finished speaking would just stare at me. Even though the questions were easy, it was still more uncomfortable than many other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that tricky. One introspective question was, "You appear to work very hard in a variety of fields, what is your source of motivation?"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by Phone where I had an initial screening. Then I had a face to face with the client who was satisfied by my answers to questions. I was called the next day for the job offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy, conversations for all of them. The first part was a phone interview. I did well on that which earned me a take home “assignment”. It was a bit tricky since it was decently big task and I had a full school schedule along with other interviews. I finished that working off and on for a week. That got me an onsite interview. If you’re not familiar with onsite interviews for software developers they last 2-6 hours and you interact with several people. So I drove 2 hours in traffic to get to this place and interviewed with 3 different people for over 3 hours. Overall it went really well. I felt good about the company and about how I did. Not soon after I got a call from the recruiter letting me know I did great and they wanted to move forward. She explained that every new applicant speaks with the head of engineering and CEO.

Associate Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in December 2010.

Interview

SRA came to my university back in October for on-campus interviewing. I was selected to move forward after a 30 minute interview with a manager. I went up to Fairfax, VA for a second interview. I had two interviews with managers that were each about 30 minutes. The questions were pretty basic, why do you want to work for SRA, etc. I was offered a position in March in DC. The offer was very low compared to what my friends' offers were straight out of school, especially living in DC.

Throughout the whole recruiting process SRA was completely unresponsive to me. They told me during my interview they would get back to me in 2 weeks, I didn't hear back for about 4 months. When I inquired they told me they weren't hiring. After my offer was given, I had to inquire about benefits, etc. The recruiter took a few days to answer my questions. HR is extremely disorganized

Interview Questions

Received another offer that was about 30% higher. I would have taken the offer had I not received another one.