SRC Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRC Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email asking me for a phone interview call a couple of weeks later. One interview on the phone and a week later was offered an internship position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SRC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Syracuse, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted on the next day for screening questions. Then, followed up with a phone interview next week. The first screening questions are just the basic background questionnaire. The phone interview asked questions in details like internship details, courseworks, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the programming language that you are most competence in?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC.

Interview

Applied at college career fair and online and was contacted swiftly. Had the first phone interview set up a few days later. All interest questions about my programming experience and job history. Technical interview set for next week.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Dayton, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Was brought in for an onsite interview and was asked mostly about prior experience. Interview was not very technical at all, just a few questions about some basic OOD concepts.

Interview Questions

• If you have a 10 x 10 x 10 rubix cube and covered it in paint, how many cubes remain untouched with paint?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRC (Syracuse, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Not particularly technical interview. Most of the questions were concerned with critical thinking not so much with any particular technology the applicant had experience in. However, the most recent interview process has been greatly improved in that the candidates are asked quite more technical questions. Their background in relevant technology seems to be more closely scrutinized.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Responsive to counter offers.