SS&C Senior Fund Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 290 interviews

Applied online29%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at SS&C (Mumbai)

Interview

HR round and technical round , in HR round all basic questions were asked and overall experience was good, there timings was too long and was UK shift, timings was 11 am till 10.30 pm that too extension at usual intervals, it should be your only last resort to do job there

Interview Questions
  • In technical all questions were about derivatives
    Answer Question

SS&C

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Long and informal, didn't really have a actual position to apply for. More of a where you fit in. Didn't like the office environment. Could be better. Same questions from different interviewers.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

182 Comments

Join the conversation on

SS&C

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C in Feb 2015

Interview

One week after the Phone screen, they called me on site interview. The interviewer are so cool and you can tell from their faces when they like or dislike. They asked my previous experiences and the details what I did. How to calculate some items.......

Interview Questions
  • When are you pick this field? What type of skills you can bring to them?
1 person found this interview helpful

SS&C

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

I applied for a Fund Accountant job and they said I was not qualified. Three weeks later a recruiter called me and said a Senior Director was shown my resume and he wanted to see me. Met the Senior Director told me he wanted to hire me right away. We hit it off applied for and got the Senior Fund Accountant position. Took one month after the Senior director and two other directors who told me I was hired before HR finally sent me an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • They want to know you are willing to work more then 8 hours and that you are deadline driven.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Airoli

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C (Airoli) in Jan 2014

Interview

Interview process is smooth minimum two rounds are conducted and may go till fiver six rounds based on the performance of initial rounds. The process is too time taking. first round is basically the HR Round and second round may be with concern teams Associate manager or may be the manager of the team.

Interview Questions
  • all questions was based on simple basic logic to prepare basic questions on accounting well and do prepare the accounting for Initial premium on financial products ie options

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C (New York, NY) in Jan 2011

Interview

nothing really they will hire anyone that is looking for a job. You just have to show up and know some accounting and you are in. Its not that hard.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SS&C (Cranford, NJ) in Jan 2011

Interview

It was fine. The usual. It took a long time to get back to me in between interviews - but all went well. They didn't ask me any questions outside of the standard personality questions, and also asked me some technical questions - or how I have dealt with things in the past.

Interview Questions
  • What keeps me busy outside of work?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C (New York, NY) in Feb 2010

Interview

1 interview, interviewed with 2 people

Interview Questions
  • whats the entry for a short sale
  • whats the entry for an accrual, how do you reverse the accrual once paid
  • List 5 adjectives about yourself

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C (New York, NY) in Sep 2009

Interview

1 Phone, 2 onsite interviews w/ Sr Manager/Director, then the COO/Managing Director. Office is a dump and questions are mix of techical/small talk. COO is clueless and interviews like she has a chip on her shoulder. MD will focus on low balling on salary.

10 people found this interview helpful