SSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.0

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelbyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SSI (Shelbyville, IL).

Interview

Well I only had three first interview so far, but I think it went well. I spoke with Brent who was a VP, and honestly I had a great time speaking with him, but about the job and about life in general. They seemed very laid back and cared about the people

Interview Questions

• What is your proficiency with agile and scrum   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSI (Encino, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted first by Human Resources for a quick introductory interview. Then within 48 hours I was sent an email for a follow-up phone interview with the VP of Client Delivery Services. Within 48 hours I was contacted for an in-person interview with the Director of Client Delivery Services. HR is extremely competent and well organized. Everyone super friendly. I would have been excited to accept an offer if it had been extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How did you hear about SSI? Why did you decide to enter into a field in Project Management? If you could choose one super hero power, what would it be and why? What is a strength and weakness? Tell me about a time that you encounter difficulties in a project. Tell me about a successful project.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SSI.

Interview

I was hired as a consultant by ssi. It is a computer software consultanting company. It sends employees to other companies. I was sent to sprint to do data base marketing. I worked for 6 month in sprint as a consultant and spring wanted to convert me to employee. This is a good opportunity but I had another better job so I did not accept the offer and left.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSI (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2016.

Interview

2 interviews and mock class, simple and average, pretty relax atmosphere.
    The first was with management whereas the second was with the headmaster.

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davao (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SSI (Davao (Philippines)) in July 2012.

Interview

There's only one interview process for you to be able to qualified. You just need to prove to the interviewer your interest and capability to do the job that you are applying for. During the initial process, they will let you read a sample script of a market researcher. And if they are satisfied with your talent and interest in joining the company, you'll be in right away.

Interview Questions

• "What are the qualifying questions on the sample script?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

Nothing much to say on this area here.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SSI in June 2010.

Interview

It was the most incredible experience ever

Interview Questions

Negotiation

extremely fragile