SSM Health Registrar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SSM Health Registrar Interview Questions

Interviews at SSM Health

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Troy, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

I currently work for SSM in another position. When position became available I applied for it. I was interviewed by my immediate supervisor and told there were other applicants and I would be notified when that process was completed. I was notified by my supervisor that I had been chosen for position.

Interview Questions

• One question was: This is a very high paced position, with high volume of patients being registered, did I feel this was something I could handle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SSM Health

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2019.

Interview

They greeted me at the door. I was ask different question related to the position. I was given a second interview the same day. I met with a group of team member for a interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for SSM.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Bridgeton, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

Thorough and professional. Working with the hiring manager and supervisor was super simple. My personal work schedule is what drew out my interview process to be 4 weeks or else I would have been hired sooner.