SSP America Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SSP America

SSP America

Application

I interviewed at SSP America

Interview

Very easy. Didn’t ask a lot of questions. I was hired on the spot. The management seems very eager and easy going. I would definitely recommend putting in a application.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have prior customer service experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSP America (Ashburn, VA) in Jan 2020

Interview

You will interview with the Senior Director of Accounting and if you get passed her, you will meet with the CFO. It took a total of 2 interviews before an offer was presented.

Interview Questions
  • The CFO will ask you what your one strength and one weakness is.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SSP America (Sacramento, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

The things you write online and even your resume, you have to do it all over at the interview. They pass out the application papers and you have to write everything out. Then afterwards the real interview is with the Badging office and the Food Handlers card site. They asked more questions.

Interview Questions
  • What shift would you like as a barista?

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSP America (Sacramento, CA) in May 2019

Interview

It was wonderful. It was very up front. I felt comfortable. I felt like I was interested. They made things very simple and easy to understand as far as expectations. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSP America (Ashburn, VA) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied through indeed.com. One week later, I get a email prompt congratulating me into the next process; preceding to finish the application process with a displayed direct web link to their website. This took me 2-3 days due to other applications I needed to fill out. I waited for a week, no call or email. So, I decided to reach out via email, but told me the position was taken; however, he went out of his way to find me a position immediate to hire to get a foot in the door. To me, that was the type of experience I wanted on my journey to find the right career path.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at SSP America (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied through Indeed. They soon emailed me to set up a phone interview view. The recruiter called and he told me that my experience makes me a great fit for the position. They then told me about some of the daily activities in the job position. I was told about some of the benefits the company provides. They then asked how much do I want per hour. After answering, they have me a hard line number they had in mind. They wanted me to accept salary over the phone during this first phone interview. Otherwise they would not move on with the process. There was no negotiation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SSP America

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SSP America

Interview

Simply questions, asked about job history, talked about the job, asked if I had any questions, explain the different shifts and pay, just talk in gerneal and was able to connect with the hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SSP America (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2018

Interview

Ask a few generic questions, will hire no matter what. Have you meet with one of the upper management and then they will tell you where and when orientation is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SSP America

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SSP America

Interview

I showed up at the airport presecurity. We chatted briefly in the food court. Later that night I was offered the position. I found out months later I was the only person interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SSP America (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview process was very simple, it was done at the Marriott Hotel and you had to check in and fill out an application, give it back and wait for your name to be called.

Interview Questions
  • What has your previous job experience been for the position you are applying for?
  • What is your availability like?
1 person found this interview helpful