ST Ericsson - Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ST Ericsson - Global Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewed employees moving from STMicroelectronics, NXP, and Ericsson. It was an easy process and really contained zero surprises. I expected a lot more, but mostly used recommendations from former employer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, carried over salary from STMicro

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in March 2010.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter initially, phone screeening one week after, on-site interview two weeks after, got an offer in another two weeks, accepted offer in another week. On-site interview consists of 7 interviewers.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global (Austin, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

recruiter called, asked a few questions

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in your field   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global.

Interview

A very easy telephonic interview. Was asked about basics in Communication in enginnering.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as such.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

simple aptitude test(almost 40% cleared), followed by a group discussion (40% cleared) , technical interview based on communication, networking, and basic electronics ( 80% cleared), followed by HR (70 % cleared)..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in February 2012.

Interview

They answered me really quickly and scheduled the interview also in a very agile way. The interview was held by two people who created a very informal and relaxed environment. And basically they want to know about you, your skillset, goals and ambitions. The interview lasted three hours and in the end they told me there the outcome, although, I asume sometimes they take some days to think about it. But, I should say, the people that interviewed me where really interesting people and I got along with them very well.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about you're previous work experience, and how you handled it   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary, but basically I would say that I looked for the average salary on the internet. I wasn't very picky about it.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in December 2011.

Interview

2 technical and 1 HR interview asked general questions on c and c++ programming then about the project.In HR some general questions.then in second technical questions were related to OS ,DCS,CSO and basic aptitude questions.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

One telephonic
    Two technical
    One HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negitiation took more than a month and finally they agreed

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in October 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter to whom I expressed my interest about the position. After 2 week a one to one interview was been arrange with employer (line manage). The climate was relaxed and the interview was based on my general knowledge, so I was been asked to described my previous experiences related to the job as well as may achievements and future plans. It was a present discussion with no aggressiveness form the interviewer.

Product Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2011.

Interview

Total 3 technical interviews