ST Ericsson - Global Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ST Ericsson - Global Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in October 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter to whom I expressed my interest about the position. After 2 week a one to one interview was been arrange with employer (line manage). The climate was relaxed and the interview was based on my general knowledge, so I was been asked to described my previous experiences related to the job as well as may achievements and future plans. It was a present discussion with no aggressiveness form the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ST Ericsson - Global

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

1st round aptitude & quantitative
    2nd round technical much of C/C++
    3rd round technical more of RTOS, datastuctures, H/W knowledge
    4th round HR
    After 3 months of work in the designated position, will be given a written confirmation letter if the work done/performance was satisfied and accepted n=by the respective group managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on datastructures like Loop in a Singly-Linked List   Answer Question
    • Questions based on SCM, Clearcase usage.. debugging techniques..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be confident with whatever you do..Convince your interviewer with your answers or at the least confuse them.. Take my word... both needs brainy stuff as all the interviewers are much smarter than you actually you would have thought