STAT Revenue Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by Megan. Took about a month to respond, completed the first interview, which was by phone with Megan. She asked behavioral questions, some were serious and some were fun. A few weeks later, I was asked to complete a writing sample, which was easy but required light research(ie. google searches) on auditing. A few days later I was called in for an in-person interview with a few of the staff and VP. The interviews were slightly aggressive and conducted in a condescending tone.

Aside from the interviews, the office appeared to lack in diversity. The staff is also a younger crowd with most of them having only a bachelor's degree. The turnover of staff appears to be high, which is expected considering the lack of upward mobility. The job itself seemed quite boring and being rejected from this place was a blessing in disguise. Of the many places I interviewed at senior year, this was one of the only companies where I had a poor experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for STAT Revenue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview: interviewed by two associate consultants. All behavioral questions and it lasted for about 30 minutes. One interviewer looked disinterested from the moment I walked in. They asked questions regarding my resume, what my hobbies are, how I would impact Stat Revenue, how I would explain what they do there. However, they took forever to get back to me regarding their decision. I felt it to be super unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• If you had to explain to your parents what you do at Stat Revenue, what would you say?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

On-Campus In person interview at career center. Then case interview on site, plus additional behavior interviews. You get to meet a lot of the team and speak with the CEO.

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Berkeley on campus recruiting
    First round interview was on campus about 30 mins long. The interviewer was very friendly and was a fair interview.
    Second round is 3+ hours and involves a case study. You get to meet the CEO and some of the employees and everyone is very welcoming. Case study isn't too hard since they teach you everything you need to know.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STAT Revenue.

Interview

Applied through college and got a phone interview within a week. The following week got an on-site interview invitation. The phone interview was just 30 mins but the on-site interview was 3 hours long - including case studies and lots of behavioral questions with HR, VP, & CEO.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STAT Revenue in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school and got an interview on campus; the process took about a week. It was a very awkward interview. Very behavioral based and asked some off the wall critical thinking questions. Interviewer was agitated by an answer I had given to one of the questions having to do with the website and it was awkward from there on out. Got an email about a week later saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met interviewer at career fair, invited for on campus interview. The interview was quite conversational, and most of the questions did not refer to my resume. The first round interview is about 30 minutes. Invited for the second round interview, which is 4 hours, 3 more behavioral interviews + case studies. I think the important thing for the first interview is just to show that you are someone they'd like to work with.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you would change in your life if you had a time machine?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Met at career fair on campus. Was contacted for an on-campus interview later in the week. The interview was behavioral and asked both generic questions and a few trickier ones (What is the one thing would you change about your school? How would you go about doing so?) Got called back for second interview a few weeks later to be onsite. Onsite interview started with two case studies followed by three back to back to back behavioral interviews with CEO, VP, Senior Marketing Director. Got the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• If I were to tell you not to do something but you knew you were 100% correct that it would help the company, what would you do?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STAT Revenue.

Interview

Met a consultant and the a senior exec at a career fair. Applied and got the first round interview invite very soon after, held at the campus career center. Just a 'getting to know you' interview and explaining your resume. The 2nd round interview would be on-site, involving some interviews and a lunch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Applied through on campus recruting. Interviewed in Sept. 2013. The interview was fairly informal and personal, with a senior consultant and director of business development. They probed my interest in the field, most questions were very open ended.