STL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at STL

2.2

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL (Bloomington, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Started with an introductory phone screen about my experience and work history, this lead to a job description being sent by STL and myself providing a cover sheet, resume and references.
    After the initial call, a more in depth phone screen was set, talking about the job responsibilities and more about my skills and experience. I was given plenty of time to ask questions about the role, culture and growth opportunities and had a good understanding of the compensation package and benefits as well. A face to face interview was then conducted where I got to do a meet and great with the team, as well as see the office firsthand. Lastly, a half day interview where I was part of the sales/recruiting team was scheduled, making for a great understanding of the dynamic of the team. This was a great experience getting to know the interaction and see the team work through problems and find solutions for their clients.

Interview Questions

• It was refreshing to get time to address what I was looking for in an employer. The interview was a two sided conversation versus other interviews I have been in where I have to sell my skills and my voice is not heard.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STL (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

Very confusing. First someone calls you, then passes you off to someone else, than another person passes you off. And it makes you feel like you have to chase them down to get any response. Not somewhere i would recommend to interview.

Truss Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STL (Appleton, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

i had an excellent experience with STL. I interviewed for a position they were recruiting for, and the following day they called to tell me that their client wanted to bring me in for a follow-up interview. Ended up declining the offer, but the whole process couldn't have gone any smoother. Very casual and stress-free interview process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard interview questions; strengths, weaknesses, career goals, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STL in March 2011.

Interview

Initial screening based on resume. They basically verify everything mentioned in your resume. Then a in-person meeting to analyze your communication and personality I guess. Third step: Presented my resume to one of their clients. It was a good corporate client. They interviewed on two days. First, a technical screening by the hiring manager by in-person interview. Finally two rounds of technical interviews by the technology specialists. Overall the interview questions were on approaching business problems, technology trends etc. If you know what you did in your previous jobs, it should be easy.

Interview Questions

• They gave the technical details of existing discrete systems. The question was about the way to integrate them. You have to choose a way and justify that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate to a certain extend on your salary. Other benefits are not that much.