STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.3

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ranchi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a written round in the month of September 2016.
The shortlist was announced around the beginning of March '17.
The shortlisted people were called together in pool campus from all colleges in our College auditorium.
Groups were formed for GD and one person was seleceted from each GD group.
We went through technical and HR interview and results were announced at the end of the day. Only one person each was selected from the 4 branches who were eligible.

Interview Questions

• What is the motor used in trains, Difference between each motors,Property of induction furnace,Other electrical related questions all to check the presence of mind as well as basic understanding of each process or machines.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy but the process was long and tedious and took over 2 months for receiving the offer letter. The joining date was also delayed by around a month.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Gurgaon) in March 2017. Smooth process......interview with business head followed by a round with HR Manager
    It was lengthy and technical. first interview was the aptitude test which was online and second was technical round. third was Human resource round in which HR questions were asked and group discussions were done. Overall experience was good but it was quite lengthy and more of technical .

Interview Questions

• Just asked about my education qualification and internship experience   1 Answer