STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited GET Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in February 2010.

Interview

Initial shortlisting was done on the basis of resume which was followed by video conferencing interview.
It was technical cum hr interview which lasted for around half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the most difficult phase of your life and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

GET Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in June 2009.

Interview

First there were some HR questions like describe yourself, your ambition in life etc
    and then there were a lot of technical questions related to my field

Interview Questions

• Solving of an electronic circuit   1 Answer

Negotiation

not negotiable

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

written round, GD , followed by two P.Is, focus is mainly on managerial skills have a basic understanding of your subject , if you have experience in handling tasks or events it would act as add on

Interview Questions

• 1) basically check the enthusiasm of a person to bring a change   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

a test..it includes aptitude and technical both, shortlisting was done based on that. then GD the topic was "ROLE OF TECHNICAL INSTITUTES IN GROWTH OF COUNTRY".And then comes interview, it mostly included HR.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked the HR questions and few others based on my CV, as I said i like sketching they asked me to draw a sketch.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

on campus placement process for Graduate engineer Trainee: Aptitude (work and time, ratio proportion, paragraph type and English vocabulary) and technical test involving analog electronics and digital electronics questions. next day result announced and selected students gone for technical interview on video conference, in which maximum questions were of communication (optical fiber) after a week Selected student had HR interview on video conference.

Interview Questions

• digital electronics questions like working of JK, SR, D and T flipflop, ex nor gate and use of flipflop. single mode and multi mode fiber. what are your hobbies? why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

prepare for optical fiber and digital electronics .Be confident and calm.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Online test, GD, PI.
    Online test had both aptitude and tech questions.
    Had two Personal Interviews, one was tech the other was tech plus HR
    Friendly panelists, was a good learning experience.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Noida (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Round 1: Online aptitude and programming concepts test.
    Round 2: PI over video call, some programming concepts and few aptitude questions were asked, fairly easy. Interviewer was very helpful and kind.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted and further elimination was done in the group discussion round which was held next. Then a technical interview followed by a hr interview. The interviewers were a plant manager and a hr. They were good at their respective fields and had good knowledge about what they asked.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in July 2017.

Interview

Written test and three rounds of interview. Poor management by HR. Goofing up the result and not communicating with the PRs. Process conducted off campus . First two interview were taken on skype and third was telephonic.