STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.4

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Bhopal (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview process was of three rounds (test (technical and Aptitude), GD, Personel interview (HR + Tech)).
The test was conducted in the month of November and the interviews were scheduled in the month of January, whole interview process after the exam was completed in a single day in the campus itself.

Interview Questions

• related to my projects, technical papers and favourite subject.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

The Process includes a written test based on aptitude and English followed by Group discussion and Personal Interview. The H.R team lacks professionalism. They don't select merit based. During my process, after the written test they published shortlist and in that shortlist they picked even numbers in one group and old numbered candidates in another group for G.D. The G.D shortlisted candidates of odd numbered group and even numbered group after made another list with starting numbers being odd numbered candidates followed by even numbered. They selected the first 6 candidates on the list irrespective of interview. I performed well in the written test, my name unfortunately is 4th in written test so ended up in even numbered group. After G.D shortlist I ended up in the bottom list because of even number. During my interview the Interviewers are not interested in asking questions and they asked silly questions and I answered all the questions pretty darn well. But they have already selected the first six candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      and other lame technical questions as the Interviewers don't know anything about technical   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ranchi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The company came over to My university, it was a panel of 2 one from technical side the other from HR, the interview lasted for 45 minutes, more of technical questions. I was asked 5 to 6 questions out of which i could answer 4 correctly.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

2 rounds technical 2 rounds HR. Technical was bit tough and HR was easy comparatively. It was overall a good experience. Your technical should be nice enough to get through this.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process took around 2 and half months.First round was online test which consists of technical questions and some aptitude questions.After online test shortlisting has been done and I was shortlisted for the next round.There was total 4 interview rounds.3 interview rounds were through skype and one was through telephone.Also 3 interview rounds were like HR round where questions were asked based on resume and projects which I have done.There was one technical round where some questions were asked from optical fiber communication.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between single mode and multi mode fiber?   1 Answer