STM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STM Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2017

3.2

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at STM (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Taking the Human out of Human Ressources!

Applied to a job bank for CSR position.
    2 weeks later, HR agent calls me for on-site standard test. Done.
    4 days later, call from HR agent for interview with HR rep + manager.
    Interview was procedural, even perhaps a bit cold.
    They had a set of questions and lots of "mises en situation". While you talk, they write.
    Very "HR", procedural type of interview: They have questions on their sheet that they ask.
    You answer them while they write.

This goes on for about 45 min until they get fed up and reluctantly ask you "Now, do you have any question?"

Then a couple days later, the cold and vague rejection email with no contact information, only a name. It also says you can't apply again within TWO YEARS, talk about a punishment.
    To get further explanation, you'll need to get this person's phone #.,
    Call their main Customer Service line 514-786-4636 and select 6 Admin Services option.
    Ask for the person's contact info.
    Then call 514-350-0800 (internal number, which you'll need an extension to reach anyone at HR).

Negative experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult situation you encountered at work and how you reacted?   Answer Question
    • A customer calls you with a particular situation, explain how you'd solve this.   Answer Question
    • Did you take time off to interview with us?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STM (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online

In person Interview with HR and manager (job related exam questions)
    (Manager + Recruiter)

After the interview, references and background check
    The recruiter called many times to give the offer details or ask to complete forms

Interview Questions

• HR questions related to attitude at work
      Scenarios related to the job
      CV review   Answer Question

IT-Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I interviewed at STM (Noida (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Shorlisting of Resume , telephonic, face to face 1-2 round technical, director round then finally HR. offer usually not realsed same day, it takes some time.

Interview Questions

• they ask more than what is expected in the role. so dont think interview was soo deep hence position is critical.   Answer Question

Postes En Informatique Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at STM in February 2013.

Interview

Ressources humaines nulles. J'ai passé un test que j'ai réussi et une entrevue. Je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles des ressources humaines suite à l'entrevue bien qu'ils m'avaient confirmé qu'ils allaient me contacter. J'avais aussi appliquer pour un poste auparavant et ils m'ont dit que ma candidature s'est perdue dans le processus. Ils se sont excusés car j'étais le seul candidat qui avait tous les requis mais m'ont dit que malheureusement il était trop tard car un autre candidat, moins qualifié, avait été trouvé.