STMicroelectronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STMicroelectronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agrate Brianza (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Agrate Brianza (Italy)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was quite relaxing. Initially with HR representative, and thus with technical leaders (team leader and group director). They focused on testing my academic background and understanding my motivation for the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from this job   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

if you are fresher then written test (technical) and 2 or 3 technical interviews and 1HR.
    if you are experienced person directly technical interviews with manager and senior expert in that team plus HR and then if you select for position you get a offer..

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

Applied through referral got a mail from HR for scheduling interview,Telephonic round of lasted around 20 minutes, taken by two persons- design engineer and the manager, manger briefed about the activity and work in the end

Interview Questions

• Questions based on CMOS inverter, basic gates using Mux,body bias, MOS operation,setup/hold time   Answer Question

Package Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

Screening check, then Interview with manager. Waiting 2 weeks till local HR to contact you and make face to face background check. Once you go to HR procedure that means you get approval by manager, HR is just doing basis hiring procedure

Interview Questions

• Motivation, how to drive yourself, some technical query   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Friendly discussion, First telephonic discussion and called onsite. Discussion centered about project mentioned in the resume. Sufficient time spent on explaining expectation and job role. HR round was also done on the same day. HR interview was tough compared to technical as person gave lot of situations and asked how would I react to those. Finally offer was given and offer was released in a week.

Software Design Engineer, Agrate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agrate Brianza (Italy)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Agrate Brianza (Italy)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR office. I had a brief interview with the HR assistant on my personal ambitions, on my personal status and on my family status. It lasted almost 30 minutes.
    Then I had an interview with a programmer that evaluated my abilities. He made me write some code and showed me the working environment.

I did not have a good feedback because the use really old programming languages and materials, but it is mainly a manufacturing company so it is understandable.

The people were really nice though.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I m m.tech student from NIT calicut. I applied for internship through college process and interviewed twice. First times they asked me about basic digital elec. ques. and about my mini project and about basics of vlsi like: Inverter, Super buffer, TG, PT. Second time few ques. related to ADC/DAC ,pll and finally i got selected.

Interview Questions

• why differential amplifier has two dual i/p and o/p?   1 Answer

Junior Device Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Turin (Italy)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was just asked to tell what I thought it was relevant to know about me. They also asked for my CV and all my work and educational career and how many languages I am able to speak fluently. Another main thing was the possibility to be moven to different world's locations

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move often?   1 Answer
    • What is your study career and the list of courses you've taken? (With grades)   Answer Question

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

I applied by reference, got a call from ST, after 5 rounds of interview , I was selected, total time taken in process was 2 months, I joined in 2006.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2016.

Interview

begin with an English test
    2 interviewers
    Talk about my experience and have many questions from my school stage to each jobs
    Ask to show some hardware protocol working flow.
    it spend around 2 hours including the exam and face to face interview.
    It's a good experience to discuss many techniques with hiring manager.