STMicroelectronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STMicroelectronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agrate Brianza (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Agrate Brianza (Italy)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two different interviews. The first one with Human Resources (generic interview) and the other with the Management (technical interview) of the specific branch of the company you are applying for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

Interview process was easy, it was telephonic interview,
    They ask basic question on java programming and some puzzles,
    puzzles very not so hard. Just prepare basic java questions and on linux programming also.

Assistant Maint Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

A test paper consisting of basic electronics and general knowledge was given for applicants. Paper was tough (especially for guys who had served 2.5 years of national service and suddenly given a test paper) but interview was Easy. Just a brief description of your past experiences. Do you have PM or maintenance experience. Why did you leave last company? Strengths and weaknesses.

Application

Interview

Telephonic interview for ICT department. Very simple programming questions were asked. Some basic C, C++ questions were asked. The interviewer was the manager of the team I was interviewing for. Very friendly and cooperative.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Patiala (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Firstly hardware test for ECE,EIC and software test for CSE.Then after shortlisting Max 2 rounds of Interviews.
    In Test,questions on CMOS,Mosfet,Digital,Setup time,hold time,Circuits of resistor,inductor,capacitor and aptitude(Very important consideration).
    20 from ECE got selected.I was one of them.

Interview Questions

• Then Interview Process-Why ST,What you will do there,Why should we choose you,What ST do,questions in Digital Electronics Mux,Hold Time,Aptitude.My Interview was stress level Inerview.Be calm and most important thing "Stay with your answer,they will try to grill you, don't get nervous".   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had my interview in college. First round was aptitude test. It was simple, basic coding, database and Unix questions along with apti questions. Second round f2f interview, they focus on your core understanding of any language and database.

IP Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

I got call from HR and asked to schedule interview on next day. Interview questions are on Topics - Digital design, Verilog, specific protocol knowledge, Systemverilog, OOPS, UVM and apptitude. It was not a tough interview. They also asked about the project I prepared during my internship and Set up and Hold concept related questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to Digital design, Verilog, specific protocol, Systemverilog, OOPS, UVM and apptitude.   1 Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

interview tool 1 full day.
    I had 5 rounds. 3 technical rounds 1 director round and 1 HR Round.
    I resume was shortlisted for the multimedia framework (Gstreamer team) so mostly 2 rounds were of Gstreamer questions and little bit C. Rounds For Gstreamer was tough. I will share only the C questions

Interview Questions

• 1. know the architecture of machine whether its little endian or big endian
      2. how to know that the numebr is pow of 2 ( write program)
      3. Remove the node from linked list.   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

Usual going through resume and understanding of candidates background
    Some technical questions on electronics (diodes.. etc)
    Understanding of the job -Product Engineer
     Got the job because of a referral

After that they will explain to you what the job is like etc

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about the role of Product Engineer   Answer Question

Graduate Analog Designer Engineer Interview

Interview

One hour with Human Resources talking about yourself, introducing what the company is, and salary / contract (about 30000 per year, with 3 month of trial, where you can decide to dismiss any time you want). Then, approximately two hours of technical interview where first you re - introduce yourself explaining what have you done and then some simple analog questions.

Interview Questions

• Filter, oscillator, current mirror, DC - DC, some questions about MOS and BJT.   Answer Question