STRADA Capital Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at STRADA Capital

Chief Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at STRADA Capital (Laguna Hills, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Well balance with both sales and operations personnel to get a good look at the company and culture. The Direct of Sales and CEO will likely interview you for a sales position. Usually the COO will interview you for all operations positions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STRADA Capital (Laguna Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Relatively quick but it took four interviews to complete. Met with Mandy before meeting with Vu Nguyen. The first day I was required to take an IQ and personality test. Everyone was pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples of previous success. Give examples of or problem solving and critical thinking.   Answer Question

Commercial Finance/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at STRADA Capital (Laguna Hills, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Very professional and inviting. Interview process included a first meet and greet and explanation of the companies lending services. Second interview was with two of the senior sales people of the company. My final interview was with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve to be successful?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate travel expenses and commission