STS International (CA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STS International (CA) Interview Questions

2.2

Tier I Front Line Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

It was comfortable and the persons interviewing me were friendly. I had to do a phone interview with the STS recruiter and then the Team lead for a Linux engineering group. Then we had a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any uncomfortable questions. I did have to answer some questions about a previous job as a police officer, but they were more interested in the stories I had to tell than if I was or was not a good candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a certain range and they met it which was generous, but I also new it was less than I wanted, however at that time I did not have any technical experience so I felt the offer was fair.

Tier III Mobility Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was great. I only had to attend 2 interviews before I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was OK. I asked for an amount and was offered one dollar an hour less, however, that has been made up in many other ways. I now make more than I initially asked for.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

it was only telphonic interview , they ask very simple question ,specific to my domain
    there were only two round of interview and after that i got the offer letter. then i joing the company and started working

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called to their office in bangalore
    The first round was obviously to test your communication they asked me about myself then they asked me about my past experiences . They gave me a topic and told me to speak about it for few minutes. Then there was the next round where a communication expert spoke to me it was all easy as she wanted to see how well i communicate. The third round was a little deeper in the positions perspective. They asked me about technical knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Hiring process took one full day for unnecessary reasons.But yes they gave the results the day itself.There were two rounds:-voice and accent & technical round with the manager.It is recommended not to work with this company.If you are a fresher then you can start your career with this organization

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STS International (CA).

Interview

Even if we reach on time they will keep you waiting for hours..An immature guy interviewed me..He asked regular questions like give an introduction, speak on any topic ...blah blah blah...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

At a time they called 30 candidates to a room n asked to give introduction one by one. after it they told us to wait. After 5minutes, they rejected all at once.

Interview Questions

• tell me a about yourself, firstly. then U have done MCA then Why IT Analyst ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round: General question answer round - They will go through your CV and check how you respond and if you can communicate well or not.
    Second round: Voice and Accent round - They will again ask you to talk about yourself - This time the communication trainer will take the interview and check how you speak and if the flow of your language is good or not. ( Example : If you keep saying 'umm', 'basically', 'actually' again and again you will be marked low. Does not mean you wont get selected just that if you keep doing it then you will be in danger of not getting through to the next round ).
    Third round: Manager/Technical round: Ask you questions about your laptop or desktop at home its configuration graphics card, RAM, ROM, etc. - Not a difficult round just need to know a few basic things about a computer. Even if you do not know this it is fine as the number of people leave are high in number you may still be selected. Just let them know you do not know too much about computers but are willing to learn.
    Fourth round: You are selected they will just take a recording of your accent and send it to IBM who are the contractors for STS.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself.
      2) Go through your CV.
      3) Tell me about your experiences.
      4) Talk about a random topic for a few minutes.
      5) What is the configuration of your laptop.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First round by Hr and second round by the manager. Basic questions about field of interest and elaborate on a topic they give you. Emphasis on your communication skills and your ability to convince them that you are up to their mark

Tier II Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STS International (CA) (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds of interview, One will be telephonic and the other one is f2f.
    The 1st round will be basic questions and the 2nd round will be conducted by 3 people and they will be mainly testing your skills on routing and switching. Topics covered will be NAT,ACL,BGP and EIGRP . The interview lasted for 45 minutes and questions related to BPDU was there from switching side.

Overall process was good and quick.

Interview Questions

• 1, EIGRP stuck in active
      2. Explain spanning tree convergence
      3. What is TCN BPDU
      4. How to find an ACL in path
      5. How will you get the connected switch port of a remote user if the IP is known
      6. What is PAT